What are...

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=4479

Collateral

06-01-2005 05:41:31

What game system are you guys choosing? I have 2 greens and I'm thinking that I might be able to complete it. So what system should I choose? I'm thinking of going for the ps2 or nintendo ds. I'm leaning more towards the ds just b/c I have an amazon gc on the way from prizecube I might just buy a ps2 off of there.

Tholek

06-01-2005 12:37:18

I thought the real choice was between the PS2 and the Xbox? I'm stuck between those two at the moment....

Btw, I know the original PS2 was easily moddable, but I heard there was some mods for the slim one too. Can anyone elaborate?

EatChex89

06-01-2005 13:19:19

if you get an xbox, you can add a big HD modchips and whatnot.. then save all your games/dvds to the hardrive...

my frien'ds friend did this and calls it the seXbox... he has a 140GB hdd, and rents games/dvds and saves it to the hdd... supposedly the games run faster too..

HOWEVER, my friend told me that his friend had the older xbox and that this couldn't be done on a newer model, which i doubt, so its up to you... personally im going for the PS2 and i'll install an xbox mod chip on it.

Tholek

06-01-2005 13:26:40

Are you sure you can you do that on the new slim PS2 Gratis is offering?

I heard people complain about the new one as unmoddable, while some say it's just more difficult. I'd like to know before ordering.

Yeah, I've heard of HD mods for the XBox, but what makes the new one unmoddable? (Different interface?)

Collateral

06-01-2005 14:33:48

I wish I knew what you guys were talking about lol Where do you get these so called HD chips and how would you do this to a ps2 or xbox?

Tholek

06-01-2005 16:39:19

There are tons of them, just google mod chip with the word xbox or ps2.

I've been learning a lot today....swapmagic, slide tools....tissues and straws. shock lol