help!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=4464

xhris

05-01-2005 14:11:17

ok, i just signed up for my free ipod (used hydro something, the wrinkle cream). After i signed up i was telling my brother about it and he told me that he too signed up at the website but never completed his offer (he just give his information). Now im scared because he used the same address as i did and i fear i will be put on hold. but then again he didnt complete the offer so i dunno Any suggestions??

btw. what is offercentric?

CoMpFrEaK

05-01-2005 14:47:33

[quote45c9ebb3e3="xhris"]ok, i just signed up for my free ipod (used hydro something, the wrinkle cream). After i signed up i was telling my brother about it and he told me that he too signed up at the website but never completed his offer (he just give his information). Now im scared because he used the same address as i did and i fear i will be put on hold. but then again he didnt complete the offer so i dunno Any suggestions??

btw. what is offercentric?[/quote45c9ebb3e3]

offer centric is another free ipod site but they offer more options, they are a legit site, pm me if you wanna sign up under me or my friend ^_^, would appericate it

xhris

05-01-2005 15:03:59

ok i have another question, i just checked the offercentric site, and for their offers they also have the hydroderm offer. Would it be possible to use my order from hydroderm for both offercentrc and freeipods??

Stroid

05-01-2005 15:04:37

No you gotta do a new offer

stiles05s

05-01-2005 15:29:13

i don't think you will be red flagged because of an account created on the same computer that wasn't used. and if you are red flagged you might just need to e-mail them and tell them whats up. i remember a couple times i logged in through clicking my own referral link on my AIM sn profile, just for quickness, and i would log in and accidentally create a new account. they didn't bother to worry about it. i think as long as you don't verify any other accounts, or complete offers from them they wont really mind.