Freepay back alive?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=44448

VrExe

10-08-2006 15:11:18

It seems like their CS does actually read what you post. I posted a cs post on Account-Others topic instead of Order topic regarding my STV status. They actually replied just what I needed to know.

If any of you have waited over a week at STV, this may apply to you.

[quote603d447c67]Thank you for contacting FreePay Customer Service. Please be advised that we have submitted an order to our fulfillment vendor on your behalf. Once we receive confirmation that your order has shipped, we will update your account with your tracking number if applicable. Please feel free to contact us should you have any additional questions or concerns. Sincerely, The FreePay Customer Service Team [/quote603d447c67]

Tholek

10-08-2006 15:26:13

That doesn't seem too personalized to me.

VrExe

10-08-2006 17:41:03

Ya your right. I just checked that they had answered one of my old post with the exact same response and the question wasn't even close to that answer.

coolbreeze06

10-08-2006 23:42:07

They answered mine too...I wonder what promped this?!?

tuxmaskone

11-08-2006 12:03:18

They answered me, and it was personalized! They extended my deadline... woohoo..

kylej608

12-08-2006 14:22:06

[quote09dab47ae3="tuxmaskone"]They answered me, and it was personalized! They extended my deadline... woohoo..[/quote09dab47ae3]

lucky D

J4320

12-08-2006 14:24:15

[quotef4ce1e1148="tuxmaskone"]They answered me, and it was personalized! They extended my deadline... woohoo..[/quotef4ce1e1148]

You sure it was personalized? Can we see it?

Tholek

12-08-2006 16:01:39

Freepay is alive, and will stay that way as long as I'm on the paddles.

http/" alt=""/img148.imageshack.us/img="148/904/freepaylr7.gif[" alt=""/img82891650a0]

Just a little longer....c'mon shipped....

VrExe

12-08-2006 16:08:11

[quote6e83fe9803="J4320"][quote6e83fe9803="tuxmaskone"]They answered me, and it was personalized! They extended my deadline... woohoo..[/quote6e83fe9803]

You sure it was personalized? Can we see it?[/quote6e83fe9803]

if it doesn't have -Love CS team, then it probably isn't customized.

h3x

12-08-2006 19:57:01

[quote81ee701846]Thank you for contacting FreePay Customer Service. Our Fulfillment Department has received your order. Once an order has been placed, it is added to a queue on a first come first served basis. We currently do not carry excess inventory in our fulfillment center therefore your product is not ordered from the manufacturer until it has been placed. Furthermore, orders are bundled together and ordered in bulk typically on a monthly basis. Therefore we are unable to provide a specific timeframe. Currently, we are experiencing delays of up to 90 days. We realize that this is beyond your normal expectation. These steps are necessary in order for us to continue to provide free products to our customers. We recognize this may further delay receipt of your product but want to assure you of our commitment to honor all legitimate orders. We apologize that further inquiries into this matter can not be processed; as there is no additional information available until your order status has changed from “pending”, “processing”, or “in progress” to “shipped”. Please note that our Fulfillment Department is currently processing all placed orders dating back to April 1, 2006. We appreciate your continued patience. Sincerely, The FreePay Customer Service Team[/quote81ee701846]

In regards to FreeiPodShuffles...

Tholek

12-08-2006 20:00:14

That's word for word what someone else posted in another thread recently. I guess the issue has to be truly unique to get a personalized response out of them.

zr2152

21-08-2006 22:03:19

8/18/2006 40929 PM
customer service wrote

You should see updated shipping information by the end of next week or so.

now that shits personalized-regarding my week wait on processing then goingto stv after i asked how long till my 360 gets shipped.

bja100

22-08-2006 10:33:27

This is what they said to me re 360

Thank you for contacting FreePay Customer Service. We apologize for the delays that you have experience with your order, but rest assured this is not a ploy or "trying to buy more time", your order has been placed and you should see updated shipping information this week. At this time our department does not have specifics as to which vendor our fulfillment department is using for your individual order. Sincerely, The FreePay Customer Service Team

zr2152

22-08-2006 14:34:54

[quoteffd4e2b550="bja100"]This is what they said to me re 360

Thank you for contacting FreePay Customer Service. We apologize for the delays that you have experience with your order, but rest assured this is not a ploy or "trying to buy more time", your order has been placed and you should see updated shipping information this week. At this time our department does not have specifics as to which vendor our fulfillment department is using for your individual order. Sincerely, The FreePay Customer Service Team[/quoteffd4e2b550]

so im guessing that we will be getting our 360's soon?

VrExe

23-08-2006 12:02:26

I can double confirm that Freepay is now alive again.

I've received a reply from the customer support that was not an automated message.

"You should see your order shipped any day now. We do not have specifics on the vendor for this order."

Also, I actually received an email from their real customer service email! (Domain was gratisinternet.com.)

From what I can see, Gratis, the owner of Freepay, doesn't run most of the things related to it. For example, remember that old lawsuit incident that was linked to their partner that was in charge of all the private information? According to the email I've got, Freepay aren't even in charge of their own shipping department. They referred it to as "our trusted fulfillment partners".

The reason I've been saying all these is because I don't think all these delay was really Freepay's fault. Maybe their "partners" are the issue here?

Tholek

23-08-2006 19:20:18

[quoteb8b10991fd="VrExe"]From what I can see, Gratis, the owner of Freepay, doesn't run most of the things related to it. For example, remember that old lawsuit incident that was linked to their partner that was in charge of all the private information? According to the email I've got, Freepay aren't even in charge of their own shipping department. They referred it to as "our trusted fulfillment partners".

The reason I've been saying all these is because I don't think all these delay was really Freepay's fault. Maybe their "partners" are the issue here?[/quoteb8b10991fd]

You make it sound as if "Freepay" were a subsidiary of some large conglomerate. D

Gratis has other interests, but they [ib8b10991fd]are[/ib8b10991fd] Freepay. They run it. That other "partner" wasn't involved in the running of the company, they were just a company that Gratis allegedly sold account contact informatin to.

As for the "shipping department", they've had their vendors ship product directly for some time. That's who their "trusted fulfillment partners" are.

They may have changed in some ways, but they still seem to run mostly the same as they did in the old days.