Approvals?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=4428

Lance

03-01-2005 09:08:18

I finally got my 5 referals right before Christmas, and submitted my account for approval a week ago today (Monday) first thing in the morning. Obviously, with the holidays, they're probably a day off, but seeing as how I'm antsy to get my iPod, I'm wondering what the average wait time for approval has been recently?

twistrman

03-01-2005 09:15:14

i don't want to sound mean but you should search for this topic, people ask it about every other day.

it's all up in the air, some people on here get approved within a couple hours, of me i had to send them a message after 2 weeks, and their reply was basically they forgot about me. some people say it's been over 3 for them too....

Lance

03-01-2005 09:27:54

I actually did search and found some references out there, and it seems that Gratis kind of goes in swings of activity, so I was asking more about recent trends, if anyone had noticed any. But after reading your reply, I think that I'm going to email them, what's the worst that could happen? Then again, I've read the terms and conditons, and they can basically do what they want, so maybe not... wink

Redundancy

03-01-2005 09:28:36

I've been waiting for approval since December 19th. I've sent them 2 messages and they've told me they've slowed down because of the holidays

stiles05s

03-01-2005 11:56:28

yeah, somehow i got approved from mailing them, but i was put on hold first. so i took almost two weeks for my entire approval process, maybe a couple days less. now just waiting for STV, seems they slowed that down a little too.

lastwaltz

05-01-2005 18:18:41

I was almost sure that Gratis had forgotten about me, because I requested approval during the holidays (around 12/29). But today I got put on hold (1/5) and that is around the time they said -- 3-5 business days. So, even though I got put on hold, their response time was decent. ;)

They are also very prompt with their Customer Service inquiries. Other than being impatient with waiting, I have had no problems with their service.

stiles05s

05-01-2005 19:49:40

yeah, thats one thing i had no trouble with when i was fighting to get off hold. their customer service is very up front and quick. if your relying on a reply in a few days, expect it, i got mine within hours.

Stroid

05-01-2005 20:25:44

dont give up when you are on hold i was on hold 4 times and i got my ipod