??Question???

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=4417

swamileoni

02-01-2005 00:02:11

Hey some butt hole signed up under my same loggin name, and just added a 1 at the end (Mine = email==nickaleon@hotmail.comnickaleon@hotmail.com=nickaleon@hotmail.comnickaleon@hotmail.com/email, and his is email==nickaleon1@hotmail.comnickaleon1@hotmail.com=nickaleon1@hotmail.comnickaleon1@hotmail.com/email) DO you think this might make my profile a little fishy?

l0th

02-01-2005 08:08:09

oh yeah. Be prepared to get on hold. Sorry.

twistrman

02-01-2005 09:44:36

yeah, I've heard of people getting put on hold for that exact same reason.

why does someone try that hard to screw people?

TonyGarcia

02-01-2005 15:35:53

that sucks man..

swamileoni

02-01-2005 17:04:14

1/2/2005 120418 PM
email==nickaleon@hotmail.comnickaleon@hotmail.com=nickaleon@hotmail.comnickaleon@hotmail.com/email wrote
hey guys, I have been posting my link in a forum i have been posting on latley. Some guys thought it would be funny to sign up for an email account under an email account that is the same as mine with a 1 @ the end. He signed up as a Ref, and is now making my account look fishy. I have no idea who did this, but i dont want to get put on hold. I was wondering if you could just erase his ref, i have been working really hard for you guys. Thank you for everything - - - Nick

1/2/2005 120418 PM
customer service wrote

IN ORDER TO BE ELIGIBLE RECEIVE YOUR FREE PRODUCT YOU MUST COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING

Successfully complete at least one offer from our site and have your individual referrals successfully complete at least one offer each.

The necessary number of referrals for each site is listed in the site Terms & Conditions.

These referrals must be unique individuals; you will not receive credit for users that are not unique.

You must meet the individual offer completion requirement and have the required number of referrals complete offers in order to receive your free product. You cannot substitute your offer completion(s) in place of having your referrals complete offers; Nor can a referral’s offer completion substitute for your offer completion requirement.

In order to receive referral credit for your account, your referrals must join via your unique referral link. You can send your referral link to your friends via email, instant messaging, or you can post your referral link online for them to use. They must join correctly using this link or your account will not receive credit for them. Please note The order in which you or your referrals complete offers will have no effect on receiving credit for offer completion, only correctly completing an offer will affect this. Account verification also will have no effect on this process, but must be completed before you can be approved to place an order.

Im guessing only the green refs are the ones they look @. lifingers crossedli

CoMpFrEaK

02-01-2005 18:01:57

It may look fishy but i had a similar case on one of my accounts a while ago, if i remember correctly i was email==compfreak@gmail.comcompfreak@gmail.com=compfreak@gmail.comcompfreak@gmail.com/email and someone else signed up under me at i think email==compfreaks@gmail.comcompfreaks@gmail.com=compfreaks@gmail.comcompfreaks@gmail.com/email, suspicious right? well yes but it didnt create any problems for me, heres my advice to you

1. dont consider him a referral, just disregaurd him
2. if he turns green get 6 referrals total then, so that eliminates the chance hes a bad referral. And indirectly shows your not trying to scam them, cause if they put you on hold you can use what i just said to appeal it to them