www.iFreeGear.com Important Announcement

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=4383

iFreeGear

31-12-2004 06:49:29

Hi everyone,

This is the owner of www.iFreeGear.com and I have an important announcement to make. As some of you may have noticed Ameriquest, one of our most popular offers, was taken off our website. We did this because Ameriquest turn out to be an unreliable offer since we won't get paid a cent for all the dozens of sign-ups we brought them.

However, people who signed-up for Ameriquest should not worry it wasn't their mistake and they still should and will receive credit for their offer. This is the reason why I invested a significant amount of start-up capital into this website so that we could ship people quickly when they're completed and be ready to face unexpected events like this one.

I wanted to make a general announcement about this so that the significant financial cost of this unfortunate experience (as a consequence of my crediting people who did Ameriquest I'll have to send out orders for 10 gifts averaging $500) can be balanced by some positive advertisement for www.iFreeGear.com here's for me a chance
to prove that this website is run differently from others because I have the capital to back it up and thanks to this, people who complete an offer receive credit for it, people who complete their requirements receive their free gifts, period.

Now, other owners might have told people who signed-up for Ameriquest that they did something wrong and that they should do another offer. I won't. However, as you can tell from the figures I just gave, I won't try to deny that this is a hard blow and I would really appreciate it if the people who signed-up for Ameriquest and received credit for it, signed up for another offer as a way of thanking, supporting, and helping us. Try signing up for offers that you may actually need such as the many hosting sites I’ve got up, or Vonage for broadband phone, or Blockbuster for video rentals.

I also hope that the way I'm handling this situation will appeal to others who have not joined yet at www.iFreeGear.com and convince them that we're serious people committed to send out free gifts to everyone who follow our rules. They should rest assured that now that we've checked again that all the offers we feature on the website are reliable, we won't have to face this situation again and we'll use our money primarily to send out gifts.

freephotos

03-01-2005 12:23:24

I hav a lot of friends who are willing to help me out on this. I'm gonna tell them exactly what to do so it will most likely be one offer that all of them picked. Will this look like I'm cheating that everyone picked the same offer. I can also get all of them to do it in about a day or two.

iFreeGear

04-01-2005 03:05:06

I'm not suggesting you do, but I'm not suggesting you don't. As long as you don't complete the process for them...but come on how do I really know. Just make em all do Vonage and I'll be happy, heh.

freephotos

04-01-2005 03:23:00

I'm having them do netzero. I can't get anyone on the Vonage. But I clicked it so I hope you get your 2 cents or something lol.

phorty

04-01-2005 08:24:28

Hello, i am the patron saint of sex.
I am willing to bend the rules and modify the phase variance to make your sexual experiences amazing....in exchange for an ipod.

deal?