Sample Email "message" you've sent to friends and

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=4360

Godrockdj

29-12-2004 21:33:16

Hello all. I'm relatively new to free iPods.com, came over here to get some tips and read on others' progress. So far I've completed my own offer, and have about 15 yellows but no greens.

All of you wise, learned oldbies have heard this story before, I'm sure - I've emailed my friends extensively about the FIP process, but they are not interested. It's a scam, too many strings, maybe when I see you with an iPod, etc. I've sent them the link to the Wired article and pointed out the proof in that. Still nothing. And then I thought " Well maybe some people here were able to word their emails a bit more convincingly", or had more proof linkage, or just better lol Does anyone have a sample of the emails you've sent out that ended up in referrals?

Collateral

29-12-2004 21:35:45

Yah, my email goes as follows

"Hi, I've seen you've signed up under me for freeipods.com. I suggest you do a fucking offer before I give your email to spammers.

Have a nice day"
lol lol

Godrockdj

29-12-2004 21:44:50

My folks would love that one p

Collateral

29-12-2004 21:45:49

Oh, I don't doubt that P

Godrockdj

29-12-2004 21:57:03

I could send that to certain easily intimidated friends, though limusesli

shooby

31-12-2004 07:53:12

I got 3 of my refs from emails....let's see, if I can remember correctly, it went like this

"Hey (name here),
There's this site out there where you can get A TOTALLY FREE iPod. Yeah, I know what u fags are thinking. 'It's a scam, I don't believe this crap, you're a fag for actually sending this email' and stuff like that? Well, YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY WRONG BIATCH!

(Put at least 10 proof links, if you need one, my pics are at www.photobucket.com/albums/v289/yamipharaoh)

P.S. If you still think this is a scam, you're not my friend/relative/acquaintance anymore"

And the people who thought it was a scam, I just ignored em until they did an offer. My friendship can be bought ^_^.

Anyways, edit it if you think its too.............mean

l0th

31-12-2004 08:09:33

I wrote this

"Look, I have over 80gb of music and I still only own a Rio500. If you have a heart, please help me get an iPod"

lol

shooby

31-12-2004 08:55:17

Nice l0th! P

Well, when imma go home, I'm gonna join a conga circle for an x800 off pctech4free.

Off topic How long would it take to get my refs?

twhite567

31-12-2004 10:07:25

I'm just relatively nice and ask people if they are going to do an offer. So far i've gotten 3+ yes's from people i emailed. D