Since you guys are farely good at legal.

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=4341

turpentinedreams

28-12-2004 17:36:02

i purchased a lajo case and screen protector within 3 days of recieving my ipod.
before putting the case on, the ipod had one scratch on the back.
when i took the whole thing off to clean the case the screen area had some hardcore issues with light scratches.
What is the most I can get from lajo for giving me a product that does the opposite of waht is described. It potentially ruined the screen because without the backlight it is hard to read.

twistrman

28-12-2004 18:07:59

did you have like sand all over your ipod before you put the case and screen protector on...? I've had my case and screen protector on since i got it, except yesterday i took it off yesterday for a sec, it's still as shiny as the day i got it.

if the screen is scratched to a point where it's hard to read it sounds more like a user error to me, the ishade is soft rubber, on it's own i don't think it really has the potential to damage the screen, you would have had to have something under it...

turpentinedreams

28-12-2004 18:23:07

no, it was totally clean, i cleaned the ipod and case before i put it on
the screen portector has like sharp edges on it's softness.

EatChex89

28-12-2004 18:40:29

haha i dont know what you'd do.

try to contact lajo, i doubt they'll do anything tho.

Stroid

28-12-2004 20:50:38

yeah i doubt they would do anything. Im worried about scratching mine up because i ordered my cases on Sunday from Lajo but my ipod comes tommorow. Im a little worried about scratching it because i hear the ipods scratch easy.

Jpac

28-12-2004 21:04:46

damn right the scratch like crazy dont EVER take ur ipod to the beach without a sealed box around it air tight

Collateral

28-12-2004 22:22:56

[quotea60ab2d4dd="Jpac"]damn right the scratch like crazy dont EVER take ur ipod to the beach without a sealed box around it air tight[/quotea60ab2d4dd]

I'd hope you wouldn't wink Yah, my iPod is scratched like hell but I just bought a case for it so I'll be fine.

stiles05s

28-12-2004 23:43:08

they arent ganna do anything unless you have proof that the case itself actually damaged the ipod. and even then they might do nothing.