11/23 stv anyone?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=4332

eliandal

28-12-2004 08:00:42

Hey is anyone here 11/23 stv and still hasnt received their product. I tried contacting gratis but had trouble. Now I'm waiting for a response.

Stroid

28-12-2004 09:22:01

As far as i know all the 11/23's have recieved their ipods. I havent seen anyone post anything saying that they havent recieved thiers.

eliandal

28-12-2004 11:25:37

Hmm well I have not received mine yet. 11/23 stv, 12/8 "shipped". But there was no status change whatsoever on the dhl website. I called many times but they told me that efullfilment has not yet given the package to ship it to me, they just purchased the labels on the 8th. I then attempted to contact gratis through their "its been 15 days and i have not received shipment" faq, but this site complained about "NOTE Please select an order." when i tried to post my complaint. I attempted then to complain in a "general question" area and my complaint has now been completely blanked out. (if you got to customer service inquiries, everything that i had posted has been deleted and it is just a blank space). I am slightly concerned about this now and I dont know what to do at this point.

Stroid

28-12-2004 11:37:43

Thats really strange, i havent ever heard of things being blanked out. I would continue trying to contact them through FAQ because i dont know of any other email for them. Good luck i hope it works out for you.

eliandal

29-12-2004 09:19:21

Ive gotten another "blanked" customer service inquiry. Has this happened to any one else? Thanks