I know... enough of my whining.

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=433

davidatfsu

20-09-2004 19:51:09

But you have to understand the frustration of waiting on yourself for a free ipod. So the credit card didn't work and still no credit for infone 2 weeks later.

So I'm going to disable Norton and try for Stamps.com. Does anyone know when it usually comes up or is it gone? I could do Blockbuster but I don't really want to wait 2 weeks before I cancel it.

ThisSunAlsoRises

20-09-2004 20:13:51

blockbuster'll cost you $20 if you want the credit. stamps comes up every few days. infone's never worked for me, just like bargain.com
stamps is easy. you get instant credit (and i mean like 10 seconds later) and you can just cancel using a phone number given in the FAQ. you just have to provide the last 4 digits of your social security # and they cancel immediately. NCA

davidatfsu

20-09-2004 20:17:20

[quote5bce5812d0="ThisSunAlsoRises"]blockbuster'll cost you $20 if you want the credit. stamps comes up every few days. infone's never worked for me, just like bargain.com
stamps is easy. you get instant credit (and i mean like 10 seconds later) and you can just cancel using a phone number given in the FAQ. you just have to provide the last 4 digits of your social security # and they cancel immediately. NCA[/quote5bce5812d0]

Wow. Awesome. That's really helpful. For clarification, the phone number is in the ipods FAQ or the stamps.com FAQ?'

Thanks a lot. +1 karma

the real dareal

20-09-2004 21:15:44

actually, the blockbuster one will give you instant credit even though it says you cannot cancel during the two week trial period. my question is, will gratis look to see if a referral cancelled during that time and not count it if they did?

PallarAndersVisa

20-09-2004 21:18:07

3 of my referals signed up for blockbuster, got instant credit and immediately canceled, and nothing was charged on their cards.

i went Sent to vendor, waiting on product a day after my referals were completed

davidatfsu

20-09-2004 21:40:55

You guys were right about blockbuster and Norton. Norton was definitely the reason my infone never went through. But I got credit immediately so now I'm set up to get approved! I just hope they don't take me down on the quick blockbuster cancel. Thanks for the help!

BulkHedd

22-09-2004 14:27:05

How sure are you that you actually have to get billed the $19.99 for the Blockbuster trial? I know the popup says you can't cancel DURING the two week trial, but if I call and cancel it 14 days after I signed up, they shouldn't charge me anything and, technically, I didn't cancel during the trial.

I did the Blockbuster offer for my original signup and I got instant credit.

hacktek

22-09-2004 14:33:44

Can u cancel Blockbuster online?

easternfunk

22-09-2004 15:32:11

Yeah Blockbuster is a online cancel

hacktek

22-09-2004 15:53:33

Awesome, thx