3 friends did same offer with same email domain...ok?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=4324

techdude05

27-12-2004 17:23:09

I referred 3 friends back in the summer, and they all followed the procedures for ebay...which included register with yoggin.com email, place an ebay bid, etc. now my question is...since they all did the ebay offer and used yoggin.com as their email domain, would that risk being suspicious to Gratis and jepordize my free ipod? they all have different internet providers, so I highly doubt they would even be on the same IP block.

CoMpFrEaK

27-12-2004 17:41:13

[quoted932bb4d7f="techdude05"]I referred 3 friends back in the summer, and they all followed the procedures for ebay...which included register with yoggin.com email, place an ebay bid, etc. now my question is...since they all did the ebay offer and used yoggin.com as their email domain, would that risk being suspicious to Gratis and jepordize my free ipod? they all have different internet providers, so I highly doubt they would even be on the same IP block.[/quoted932bb4d7f]

should be ok, just dont mess up anywhere else, aka dont raise too many red flags, and for your other referrals it would be ideal to include some gmail, hotmail, yahoo

techdude05

27-12-2004 18:09:31

what if they never logged onto freeipods again? they had their own happy dell jukeboxes, irivers, and rio, but they were feeling sorry for me not having my own mp3 player, so they helped me.