orders

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=4307

swamileoni

26-12-2004 17:26:50

once you sign up for an offer, can you quickly cancel it? Im just starting this out, so i think its going to take me a while to get it straight. Wish me luck on my journey

FreeOffersNow

26-12-2004 18:16:49

You should only be thinking about cancelling after you have tried the service/product and have decided you are unhappy with it.

swamileoni

26-12-2004 18:35:56

Very True. Im just really here for the ipod, i am a poor college student who really cant afford to be hooked up for a year on some of these offers. It would be a lot better if they had a guitar mag, or maxim offer. Anyways since you guys are the vets, and as you can tell im a newb whos trying to do his homework. What web site would you use, what offers did you chooses, and which ones did you tell your friends to choose? Thanks guys, this site seems the be filled with very repectable, and willing to help people. Thanks - - - Swami

FreeOffersNow

26-12-2004 19:02:27

You might want to check out the forum's search function. Gratis is the most popular site offering an iPods (FreeiPods.com). OfferCentric (MP3Players4Free.com) is also pretty popular, and generally a quicker than Gratis. J&T Cooper (Tech4Free.com) are good too, just alot newer. Each has its pros and cons.