Status for offers

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=4252

takia99

22-12-2004 09:14:46

I registered and completed my offer on 12/17..... Had 5 people (family and friends) complete offers that day. No one is showing up as completed. I completed the blockbuster offer, and the other offers completed were the Citi driver, efax, real rhapsody, BMG, PeoplePC, and GM Card. Any ideas? I would assume that by now one would be done!!

bols24

22-12-2004 10:07:56

With the weekend, i would guess that had some impact on your delay, I am also experiencing similar delays with my referrals. Everything went so much faster with the OC offer(

rbmerc

22-12-2004 11:51:17

ya i am having same problems... i had people do offers last tuesday, wednesday, and thursday, including the blockbuster, efax, and video professor offers and none of them have showed up yet! ARG

-merc

stiles05s

22-12-2004 11:56:45

just be patient, it sucks being patient, but thats what this is all about. i had three of my referrals complete offers on a Thursday. i got credit from all three at the same exact time that following Monday, like 11 o'clock or so. usually they'll get on it the following week if they didn't get to it before.