Where are they now....?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=42134

Captain All That

29-06-2006 09:55:17

So I just Called Gratis and their Phone number is disconnected... anyone have a new number for them. Please PM me.

Nevermind... I found it here...

http//www.anything4free.com/forums/lofiversion/index.php/t295.html

It's the second number.

evilfury69

29-06-2006 10:30:44

I wonder if it would even do any good to call them? More than likely not?

EDolive

29-06-2006 14:17:21

[quotea7591002fb="Captain All That"]So I just Called Gratis and their Phone number is disconnected... anyone have a new number for them. Please PM me.

Nevermind... I found it here...

http//www.anything4free.com/forums/lofiversion/index.php/t295.html

It's the second number.[/quotea7591002fb]

did you call them?

if yes, what came of your call?

Captain All That

30-06-2006 06:58:27

I left a voicemail... that's about it. It sounds like they have a computer actually doing the voice for their voicemail. I'm going to call them again today. And tomorrow... and the next day, and the next day.

CollidgeGraduit

30-06-2006 07:16:49

I can tell you what the result will be. Like it or not, they don't offer phone support, so you won't get it.

Gigante

30-06-2006 08:14:35

Yeah, why are you calling them? i don't get it?

UsfGeek

30-06-2006 08:18:40

It really isn't going to help the outcome of your approval form more than likely.

Gigante

30-06-2006 09:34:23

if I were them and you called, I would accidently lose your approval form.

Captain All That

30-06-2006 09:44:11

Well Gigante... If they accidentally lost my form and told me... that would be o.k. If they disqualified me for being pushy... that would be o.k. If they updated my status to "Hey, we got your damn form now leave us alone" that would be o.k.... But leaving me and several hundred users in the dark is not o.k.

I'm not trying to get my account approved quicker... I want to know what's really going on because you've been around long enough to know this is bull!

But that's o.k. kid... you got your stuff... I wouldn't expect you to care. Some of us "addicts" fight for the little people.

CollidgeGraduit

30-06-2006 09:51:41

[quote59eb7d701b="Captain All That"]Well Gigante... If they accidentally lost my form and told me... that would be o.k. If they disqualified me for being pushy... that would be o.k. If they updated my status to "Hey, we got your damn form now leave us alone" that would be o.k.... But leaving me and several hundred users in the dark is not o.k.

I'm not trying to get my account approved quicker... I want to know what's really going on because you've been around long enough to know this is bull!

But that's o.k. kid... you got your stuff... I wouldn't expect you to care. Some of us "addicts" fight for the little people.[/quote59eb7d701b]

Just some advice -- fight where it will make a difference. FreePay doesn't offer phone support, and won't help you via phone. This is how it's always been.