account closed

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=42114

Aardvark Freak

28-06-2006 21:21:32

"Unfortunately you did not complete the requirements to receive your free product within the necessary time period.

You can still get a free product! You may begin a new account today for any of our other products at Freepay.com"

What bull. I submitted my approval form over 2 months ago. They never updated my account. I took out a support ticket and they said "our fraud prevention department has received your approval form". I took another ticket out asking if my account would be updated to reflect that... no response. Now that the June 29th deadline has passed, I guess they just decided to delete my account.

I sent them another support ticket (so I have 2 open now), but I think this may be the end of my Freepay saga. At least I got some good stuff the last couple years.

Berky34

28-06-2006 22:08:49

onward to trainn! and yeah, freepay was the best while it lasted. I started a year ago with freeipods.com and it took me 4 months to finish... but I did it!

Tholek

28-06-2006 22:29:53

If all is as you say, then I think it's an error. I'd keep contacting them.

Tropic32

29-06-2006 00:32:24

I got the same shit man... This is fucking pissing me off!!!

wheres all the freepay nut sack riders now huh?

I'm not going down without a fight, if this is confirmed as their action.

Tropic32

29-06-2006 00:35:14

My first freebie and this is how i experience it... sucks man

EDolive

29-06-2006 06:15:48

i would ask for an extension... i got one

Tholek

29-06-2006 07:14:22

Gratis is contactable. If they don't respond to support tickets, there are other ways.

Tropic32

29-06-2006 07:22:43

Dude i completed it on 3/29 with 9 refs a extension for what?!?!?! for them?

evilfury69

29-06-2006 07:59:49

Tropic... same here. 9 out of 8 for the premium... and "Unfortunately you did not complete the requirements to receive your free product within the necessary time period."

I sent something like 3 or 4 tickets this week and they responded and said they are working on approving accounts... the latest response said "Please see earlier post" -- so a human did look at it.

They better get this fixed up, because the form is in their hands, and I most certainly did complete the requirements.

x

EDolive

29-06-2006 08:11:06

[quote6ca7a9d94b="Tropic32"]Dude i completed it on 3/29 with 9 refs a extension for what?!?!?! for them?[/quote6ca7a9d94b]

i got an extension b/c i had 11/10 for free mini macs and 2 of my refs were canceled after my deadline... they granted me 30 more days to complete my refs requirements

evilfury69

29-06-2006 08:40:23

Yeah, except it seems that in this case (as best I can tell) we've both got more than the required referrals and we've both had the form in FreePay's hands (and signed for, no less) since the end of March.

No refs have been cancelled... just nothing has changed at all since the day that the "Download Approval Form" button appeared somewhere around March 18th or so (for me).

I've been fed numerous CS ticket responses saying "Thank you for your patience, we are approving accounts as quickly as possible" ... "We have received your form and your account status should reflect that soon" ... etc. -- over the course of 100+ days.

I don't need an extension, I've been done for over 3 months. It seems THEY need an extension. Just approve the account already... and put me in processing. And I'll sit there happily until the day that I come from work and find out the DHL guy tried to deliver a package. Simple as that.

roll

Crynos

29-06-2006 08:40:32

WTF, i got the same thing. 5/5 on ipods, none dqed, and got the message

Captain All That

29-06-2006 08:40:38

Ha ha.. I got the same message too! I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE EXPERIENCED A MORE RETARDED COMPANY AND I SINCERELY HOPE THEY GO OUT OF BUSINESS BECAUSE THEY REALLY SUCK AT IT!

evilfury69

29-06-2006 08:42:24

Well, just like with their May 30th deadline, I assume they'll get this fixed up... but stay on 'em guys.

Captain All That

29-06-2006 09:14:42

The Fact is... ever since they're lawsuit... they went downhill... They're hurting for money and some rich lawyer is soaking up all the fundage...

Spammers

missdee212

29-06-2006 09:23:26

I have the same thing too, and for the record it said the post mark date had to be June 30, 2006. They closed my PSP account and it's been under approval for 3 mos now. Where's Jake? maybe he could help and explain to us why.

evilfury69

29-06-2006 09:29:48

Jake is gone, apparently... due to abuse? It appears there is no more FreePay rep here (at least since the beginning of June).

That shouldn't matter, though... you shouldn't need an external rep to get in touch with customer service... how come it's been taking them 3 months to approve things?

And then you've got other people who are approved within a week?

missdee212

29-06-2006 10:16:38

right why are some approved in a week? You contact customer service and you get an automatic response. They should have been getting a lot of stuff done seeing that a lot of people got cut off after May 30. This is a sloppy mess. Are there still some people that haven't got their 360's. They've been having a field day with the money from our offers and our ref's offers; now they don't want to give us our freebie. The time that they've took for approving etc. should have used that money up by now. They did not get things done in a timely manner and customer service is more like self-service because they don't reply until a month later. And by then you've got the answer yourself.

bjbailey

29-06-2006 10:31:04

Same thing happend to me. Has anybody heard from customer service?

evilfury69

29-06-2006 10:37:44

I've got a ticket in, nothing yet. Probably going to be a few days.

missdee212

29-06-2006 10:41:28

probably a fewweeks before they get back to you.

Psyc

29-06-2006 11:17:11

URG I've been waiting over 10 weeks to be approved and now they do this?

edpowers

29-06-2006 11:35:46

Haha.. this is F'in bull...
my account is close too..
How do we submit the ticket for inquiry again? They make it so hard to navigate, I can't even find the email option to contact them. Thank you

also, what's the chance that this whole situation will be resolve.. I can't believe it take them this long, how can they still be in business, hasn't someone really take action and bring them to court? Or at least make a website and post it on Digg or Delicious already? hehe

gruffer

29-06-2006 13:13:22

Fuck. I am going to joing to club too.

gruffer

29-06-2006 13:17:50

DIRECTION TO MAKE A SUPPORT TICKET
lilililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililili

Click help
My question is about my current account status.
I still have a question and would like to contact customer service.
lililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililili

Everyone should make their own.

and give me karma http//forum.freeipodguide.com/karma.php?x=applaud&u=8676&t=42114[]http//forum.freeipodguide.com/karma.php?x=applaud&u=8676&t=42114

brodiebond

29-06-2006 13:28:08

I asked and they responded in one day that the form muyst have been lost in the mail. That is why we suggest sending it certified or registered.

I did send it certified and I have the email and the green card signed that says it was delivered. How do I send this information to them. Wow. I was trying to be optimistic, but freepay sucks goat ass!

evilfury69

29-06-2006 13:32:46

Had two open tickets (one from a while ago, one opened this morning)... both of them got this response...sigh

"Thank you for contacting Freepay Customer Service. I apologize for any confusion you may have experienced whilst using our website. Rest assured, your account has expired however that does not affect your eligibility for your free item. The deadline is in place so that people complete their referral requirements and send in their form prior to its arrival. People who have completed those tasks by that time are still eligible for free items. I apologize for the delay, however due to the recent influx of approval requests and the care with which we approve them, it is taking longer than usual to process the approval requests. Due to the exceptional potential for fraud in our line of work, we have to be very careful in approving accounts and sometimes it takes a while. Rest assured, if there is no suspicious activity on your account, it will get approved and you will receive your free item. We are working on approving your account as we speak. We thank you for your continued patience in this matter."

?

EDIT Heh, after reading over that thing... it looks like they combined every single one of their canned responses into a single canned response.

bjbailey

29-06-2006 13:38:55

Translation

"I can't believe you are still wainting for us to approve your account. You are never going to get your free item. We will keep coming up with stupid crap to make things more confusing untill you just give up and move on. Thanks for your money though!"

evilfury69

29-06-2006 13:48:49

[quote0e1e3d455a="bjbailey"]Translation

"I can't believe you are still wainting for us to approve your account. You are never going to get your free item. We will keep coming up with stupid crap to make things more confusing untill you just give up and move on. Thanks for your money though!"[/quote0e1e3d455a]

At least they could have the decency to just post that instead of the same over and over. cry

Psyc

29-06-2006 17:58:45

YES THE BITCHES APPROVED ME~!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for the vulgar language,
That is all.

Edit
[imgc00ea857f9]http/" alt=""/img312.imageshack.us/img="312/5945/approved7kx.th.gif[" alt=""/imgc00ea857f9][=http//img="312.imageshack.us/my.php?image=approved7kx.gif][imgc00ea857f9]http/" alt=""/img312.imageshack.us/img="312/5945/approved7kx.th.gif[" alt=""/imgc00ea857f9]

Aardvark Freak

29-06-2006 18:27:42

congrats, psyc. i'm still waiting. anyone else get approved? maybe they'll do all of the premiumipods if we complain enough.

evilfury69

29-06-2006 18:49:34

Nothing here, yet. I'll just keep submitting support tickets.

jy3

29-06-2006 19:06:19

[quoteb133ed0243="Captain All That"]Ha ha.. I got the same message too! I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE EXPERIENCED A MORE RETARDED COMPANY AND I SINCERELY HOPE THEY GO OUT OF BUSINESS BECAUSE THEY REALLY SUCK AT IT![/quoteb133ed0243]

not until after i get my ps3 please

mine still says they are processing my form.

icy

29-06-2006 20:02:00

This sucks. I feel bad for you all. Im in a similar situation, they locked my account with no explanation just in time for the 90 days to expire. Their support blows.

Tropic32

29-06-2006 23:36:02

This is such bull shit man..

People are being approved that have sent it way after us?

Evil, i'm fucking furious man. I've been waiting too long man.. I understand the expiration is for others whom haven't completed or sent in their form.

But c'mon man. I sent my form and they received it around the same time as alot of you. I've been patient man. I was patient in april, i was patient in may and im losing my grip towards the end of june.

mustbeburt

30-06-2006 05:44:29

[quotee42a630e31="Aardvark Freak"]I took out a support ticket and they said "our fraud prevention department has received your approval form". I took another ticket out asking if my account would be updated to reflect that... no response.[/quotee42a630e31]

hey, how do you submit a trouble ticket?

bjbailey

30-06-2006 06:23:30

I got a response back for my inquiry why it said that I did not complete the requirements. This is what it said

"Thank you for contacting FreePay Customer Service. We take abuse of our website very seriously, and will place accounts suspicious of fraudulent activity on hold. The reasons for this may include multiple accounts, improper offer completions, more than one account to the same household, etc. We review each users account on an individual basis and only review accounts once they have completed the requirements for getting a free item. You are free to continue to refer people to join and complete the requirements, but you run the risk of being placed on hold if your account appears to be suspicious of fraud. Sincerely, The FreePay Customer Service Team"

They didn't even read my ticket. I did seven of the five required for an iPod and got verification that they recieved my approval form on April 6th. They are so screwed.

evilfury69

30-06-2006 06:24:27

[quotebb5750b218="gruffer"]DIRECTION TO MAKE A SUPPORT TICKET
lilililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililili

Click help
My question is about my current account status.
I still have a question and would like to contact customer service.
lililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililili[/quotebb5750b218]

evilfury69

30-06-2006 06:27:47

[quote5e48cb15c6="bjbailey"]I got a response back for my inquiry why it said that I did not complete the requirements. This is what it said

"Thank you for contacting FreePay Customer Service. We take abuse of our website very seriously, and will place accounts suspicious of fraudulent activity on hold. The reasons for this may include multiple accounts, improper offer completions, more than one account to the same household, etc. We review each users account on an individual basis and only review accounts once they have completed the requirements for getting a free item. You are free to continue to refer people to join and complete the requirements, but you run the risk of being placed on hold if your account appears to be suspicious of fraud. Sincerely, The FreePay Customer Service Team"

They didn't even read my ticket. I did seven of the five required for an iPod and got verification that they recieved my approval form on April 6th. They are so screwed.[/quote5e48cb15c6]

Yeah, it's a shame that they don't take their customers as seriously as they take "fraud prevention" -- these responses that say "please be patient and your approval form will be processed on a first come, first served basis" are so full of it. I've yet to receive a response from them that is 100% human typed...

Captain All That

30-06-2006 06:56:54

Here's the problem... We as customers have gotten too good at doing this and their breakage levels have probably plummetted... So now they have to create breakage manually... i.e. making us wait so long that we die.

evilfury69

30-06-2006 07:08:06

[quote4d704a6232="Captain All That"]Here's the problem... We as customers have gotten too good at doing this and their breakage levels have probably plummetted... So now they have to create breakage manually... i.e. making us wait so long that we die.[/quote4d704a6232]

Possibly... except I don't plan on kickin anytime soon... but I suppose if I'm waiting that long, a 60GB premium iPod won't be as important anymore?

Psyc

30-06-2006 08:48:14

For iPods, it's
Faqs.aspx?FAQID=1375
Just add that after the / after .comurl==http://=http:///url

Keep sending tickets. I sent one almost every other day. I would tell them that I had waited too long to get approved and they would reply that they were waiting for their shipment to come in and then close the ticket. So I would open another and tell them to put me in processing, then. Then they closed the account and I got super pissed and sent them another ticket. So, they approved me and didn't even reply to the ticket.

evilfury69

30-06-2006 09:28:05

I'll keep on them every other day or so. It's painfully obvious that they are approving accounts -- especially accounts whose forms were received in May or thereafter... so what happened to March?

Aardvark Freak

30-06-2006 10:59:24

I'm also sending in a ticket every other day. Nothing but form responses yet.

evilfury69 it's not just march, it's people from april too (like me)

Psyc

30-06-2006 11:56:13

I sent mine April 24th and they received it the 26th. So I don't know about you guys but it's been a long wait for me.

Captain All That

30-06-2006 12:16:00

they got mine on March 29th... and I'm still waiting.

evilfury69

30-06-2006 12:32:51

Exactly, as the sig states... sent around the 25th of March, received and signed for on the 28th by David Parrott of FreePay.

Aardvark Freak

30-06-2006 12:45:58

i got a new response to my latest ticket
[quote00f6e6577d]Thanks for contacting FreePay Customer Service. We have forwarded your inquiry to our Fraud Department so that they may expedite your approval process. We apologize for such extended delay. Sincerely, The FreePay Customer Service Team[/quote00f6e6577d]
did you guys get one of those? think it's for real?

evilfury69

30-06-2006 12:51:09

Oooh, ooh... what did you write to them? I said this earlier this morning

"In response to your last response, there hasn't been any confusion on my part whilst using your website. I completed my end and it has taken you nearly 14 weeks to even approve my account. My status page doesn't even say "we have received your form and are currently processing it". Please, these are not good business practices... there is no type of delay that can cause a 14-week backup. Also, to prove that you actually read this, could you please type my name in the response? That would be great to hear from an actual human and not some canned copy-and-paste response."

...and got this

"Thank you for contacting FreePay Customer Service. We apologize for the extended delay. Due to the recent influx of approval requests and the care with which we approve them, it is taking longer than usual to process accounts. Due to the exceptional potential for fraud in this business, we have to be very careful in approving accounts. Rest assured, if there is no suspicious activity associated with your account, it will get approved and you will receive your free item. Sincerely, The FreePay Customer Service Team"

...so I submitted this

"I'll try this again... could you please type a personal response to me? I don't wish to read the same cut-and-paste response again. Please type my name into your response so that I know these are actually being read and processed and I'm not being fed yet another line of bull."

...and nothing back yet.

Aardvark Freak

30-06-2006 13:59:13

i wrote this
How long does it take for you to confirm a person? I would like to at least be moved to "Processing" or something. Can you give me a rough estimate of when this will happen? I'm not asking when the iPod will ship (god knows when that will be..). I'm just asking when you will actually look at my approval form, which was sent in over 2 months ago.

since they said they'd expedite my approval, i'll give them a few days before taking out another ticket. but i don't really believe them.

Averagejoe1039

30-06-2006 14:00:08

What amazes me is why people still do Freepay...... Good Luck Aardvark Freak.

evilfury69

30-06-2006 14:02:49

Yeah...once I get some closure on this premiumipods ordeal, I'm done with FreePay. Hopefully not having to keep track of my approval form or check my referrals for fraud "with extreme care" will expedite things for everyone else. Since they've had such an influx of forms and all. Yeah.

Psyc

30-06-2006 14:32:49

[quoteefd66fe1a1="Averagejoe1039"]What amazes me is why people still do Freepay...... Good Luck Aardvark Freak.[/quoteefd66fe1a1]

Because we all started the site before all of this crap started happening, or at least I did.

jy3

30-06-2006 20:56:20

yeah i did too. i was working on psps and ipods and ps3 when the damn TOS changed...ipod i got, psp i am awaiting approval, and ps3 i am processing.
they got my psp approval 5/10 or something like that.

Tropic32

30-06-2006 21:40:53

I dunno man...

Captain All That

05-07-2006 11:09:19

I asked for an Extension... Filed a complaint with the BBB and they've extended my account to 9/5/06 or something....

However... I'm still not processing. So basically they get to poke needles into my soul for the next 3 months.

gruffer

05-07-2006 13:15:43

"Thank you for contacting Freepay Customer Service. If account has expired, that does not necessarily affect your eligibility for your free item. Users must complete all of the offer requirements before the end of their membership periods. Users who 1) complete those tasks before their expiration date, and 2) send in their for forms promptly are still eligible for free items. I apologize for the delay, however due to the recent influx of approval requests and the care with which we approve them, it is taking longer than usual to process the approval requests. Due to the exceptional potential for fraud in our line of work, we have to be very careful in approving accounts and sometimes it takes a while. Rest assured, if there is no suspicious activity on your account, it will get approved and you will receive your free item. We are working on approving your account as we speak. We thank you for your continued patience in this matter."

(

Should I make another support ticket?

tramahound

05-07-2006 13:23:33

I've been waiting since the 13th of April on approval on the mac mini to find myself in the same boat today. I sent two very heated tickets to customer service. doesn't anybody have a phone number for these creeps? they've gone above and beyond already. any luck with the better business bureau too? that's my next stop.

evilfury69

05-07-2006 15:49:08

Gruffer, I got the exact same message, then I got a personalized one this morning that said to contact them again in 10 days if nothing has changed on my account and that they'd fowarded my request to the Fraud department...

It really shouldn't take 14+ weeks to process the friggin form...

icy

05-07-2006 18:35:25

They are still closing tickets on me saying I have duplicate accounts. Somehow my Dad and I have the same last name?! I dont know which moon aligned with which cosmic ray that caused that to happen. Plus we live in different towns.

Unless Freepay thinks there is some kind of evil clone conspiracy thing happening, they are trying to eek their way of their own license agreement by not sending the product.

Tropic32

05-07-2006 19:27:06

Evilfury, we have waited the longest for Premiumipods on this board and i bet off this board.

Its time to contact BBB.

So whats the step process to contact BBB and get freepay to atleast approve us?

Aardvark Freak

05-07-2006 20:28:16

They said they would expedite my approval, but nothing has changed so I sent them another message
[quote2247dfb1b3]Last week you said you would "expedite [my] approval process". I thought that "expedite" meant things would happen faster. However, nothing has changed. In all my previous Freepay acounts, it took only a couple days to get approved. I've been waiting now for over 2 months, and i've been waiting for almost a week since you said I would be expedited.

I'm not even going to ask when my account will be approved, since that will probably get me just another form response. Instead, my question is... what exactly does "expedite" mean to the fine people at Freepay?[/quote2247dfb1b3]
Waiting on a reply...

cmstar

06-07-2006 12:39:20

[quote016436c978="tramahound"]I've been waiting since the 13th of April on approval on the mac mini to find myself in the same boat today. I sent two very heated tickets to customer service. doesn't anybody have a phone number for these creeps? they've gone above and beyond already. any luck with the better business bureau too? that's my next stop.[/quote016436c978]

I've been waiting since April 1st. They haven't even updated my status to "form received" though they have received it (confirmed in a CS ticket and by the United States Post Office). I've sent numerous CS tickets, nada, same canned responses INCLUDING the "we'll forward it to fraud prevention to expedite..blah blah blah"

What's really irritating is that a referral and friend of mine completed two months after me, and his status page at least reflects they have his form.

I've even suggested they just send me a gift card and I can buy the mini myself. I mean the nearest APPLE store is ONLY three hours away, that's nothing compared to waiting 3+ months now!!!!

chillywilly

06-07-2006 14:25:15

[quote7dfa210e46="cmstar"]I've been waiting since April 1st. They haven't even updated my status to "form received" though they have received it (confirmed in a CS ticket and by the United States Post Office). I've sent numerous CS tickets, nada, same canned responses INCLUDING the "we'll forward it to fraud prevention to expedite..blah blah blah"

What's really irritating is that a referral and friend of mine completed two months after me, and his status page at least reflects they have his form.

I've even suggested they just send me a gift card and I can buy the mini myself. I mean the nearest APPLE store is ONLY three hours away, that's nothing compared to waiting 3+ months now!!!![/quote7dfa210e46]
Wow... that's crazy to be waiting that long and with no update.

Do the CS tickets just get ignored or does someone answer them and close them?

Aardvark Freak

10-07-2006 21:49:29

ugh, they sent me the same form response again. except for one change. they changed "Thanks" to "Thank you."

So, if they can send me the same response twice, I can send them the same question yet again. I doubt I'll ever get a response. And even if I do, I doubt I'll ever get my iPod.

icy

11-07-2006 07:45:36

Has anyone actually got results from filing with BBB? Its a bit to early for me to do it but I will if it actually gets me my psp.

Aardvark Freak

12-07-2006 19:17:13

I'm tired of waiting, so I just submitted a complaint to the BBB. I'll let you know how it goes.

zulu342

14-07-2006 07:43:29

I'm in the same situation for macminis ... 13/10 refs, been awaiting approval since April and now my account is closed.

samz465

15-07-2006 00:19:09

I sent a BBB complaint the other day too...

evilfury69

15-07-2006 08:12:07

Filed one, as well. There is absolutely no delay, whatsoever, that should make approving a form take 16 weeks. They are approving other accounts, and accounts whose forms were sent in in May and possibly June. Take care of friggin March, first.

First come, first served my a$$.

gruffer

15-07-2006 09:37:44

Still closed...sent may 12.

mrmworth

17-07-2006 07:58:27

i'm in the same situation for macminis as well. 11/10 referrals and they've confirmed that they received my approval form, yet my account says it's closed. i left for vacation before june 30th only to come back to find this mess. i opened up a ticket, so we'll see what their response is to it.

louisb

18-07-2006 11:15:10

[quote424b2bd62f="gruffer"]"Thank you for contacting Freepay Customer Service. If account has expired, that does not necessarily affect your eligibility for your free item. Users must complete all of the offer requirements before the end of their membership periods. Users who 1) complete those tasks before their expiration date, and 2) send in their for forms promptly are still eligible for free items. I apologize for the delay, however due to the recent influx of approval requests and the care with which we approve them, it is taking longer than usual to process the approval requests. Due to the exceptional potential for fraud in our line of work, we have to be very careful in approving accounts and sometimes it takes a while. Rest assured, if there is no suspicious activity on your account, it will get approved and you will receive your free item. We are working on approving your account as we speak. We thank you for your continued patience in this matter."

(

Should I make another support ticket?[/quote424b2bd62f]

I had the exact same problem as you last week. I submitted a ticket, and they gave me the exact same response you quoted. One week later, and my status was changed from "Your account is expired" to "Congratulations! You have been approved."

I want to say "just trust them", but I wouldn't like to hear that answer either. In [i424b2bd62f]my situation[/i424b2bd62f], they seemed to live up to what they responded to in the support ticket.

Aardvark Freak

18-07-2006 11:52:45

they just approved my account! (although there is a server error when i try to redeem the approval, but hopefully that will clear up).

2.5 months waiting with nothing. then i submitted a report to the bbb, and 6 days later it gets approved. so, everyone should bitch at the bbb!

chillywilly

18-07-2006 13:58:12

I seriously doubt the BBB had anything to do with it. More of a coincidence of timing.

Aardvark Freak

18-07-2006 17:37:49

why do you doubt it? does the bbb not usually do anything for people? it's the first time i've ever submitted anything to them about any company

evilfury69

18-07-2006 20:06:46

Whoa! Same thing...submitted a report to BBB, and after 16 weeks to the day, I am approved.

However, there is a "Server Error" when you go to place your order. Hopefully that gets cleared up soon.

Well, hopefully everyone else that's waiting gets approved as well... just hopefully it doesn't take 16 weeks.

Well, that's a relief.

zulu342

24-07-2006 07:07:16

Hmm ... I guess I should submit a report too. I emailed support on 7/11 and they haven't responded.

zulu342

26-07-2006 20:32:06

After filing a BBB complaint on Monday, my account has been approved. It is currently processing my order ...

zr2152

26-07-2006 20:59:45

did you file it with gratis or freepay?

zulu342

27-07-2006 06:22:30

It was against FreePay .... not sure if it was coincidence that I got approved after I filed but it seems like that happened with a few people on this thread. Now the trick is to actually get the goods. It says 7-10 days required for "processing".