How do I get my questions answered by customer service?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=41696

plusnightlife

21-06-2006 13:48:42

Very helpful customer service

6/21/2006 102947 AM
customer service wrote

Thank you for contacting Freepay customer service. I apologize for the delay, however due to the recent influx of approval requests and the care with which we approve them, it is taking longer than usual to process the approval requests. Due to the exceptional potential for fraud in our line of work, we have to be very careful in approving accounts and sometimes it takes a while. Rest assured, if there is no suspicious activity on your account, it will get approved and you will receive your free item. We are working on approving your account as we speak. We thank you for your continued patience in this matter.

5/23/2006 15950 PM
customer service wrote

Thank you for contacting Freepay customer service. I apologize for the delay, however due to the recent influx of approval requests and the care with which we approve them, it is taking longer than usual to process the approval requests. Due to the exceptional potential for fraud in our line of work, we have to be very careful in approving accounts and sometimes it takes a while. Rest assured, if there is no suspicious activity on your account, it will get approved and you will receive your free item. We are working on approving your account as we speak. We thank you for your continued patience in this matter.

A response to two completely different questions... neither of which had anything to do with their response.

EDolive

21-06-2006 13:55:47

thats the question on everyone's mind

check out human watch 2006

here
http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=41583&sid=1c3d898d1d7f49c104dae2f2bdbe8be6

and here

http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=41348&sid=1c3d898d1d7f49c104dae2f2bdbe8be6

Aardvark Freak

21-06-2006 15:25:57

you used to be able to pm jake. but, then again, freepay used to actually give you a free ipod in return for a completed offer and 5 referrals.

JKirk

21-06-2006 15:52:22

Copy and paste the original message before the automated response and you might get a response from a human. I always do that and I've gotten respones but none of them are ever helpful.

egyptianruin

21-06-2006 18:39:13

Also do a little dance, kinda like the indian rain dance, and paint war colors on your face. That seems to help too, lol.

missdee212

01-07-2006 21:01:03

Why does having 2 accounts open matter in the first damn place. As long as they get their money from the offers being completed. I don't see them giving back the money from those who "frauded" freepay by having 2 accounts open. If anything that's extra money so they can start making orders and getting shit done. They could take that extra money and hire more people for customer support. But a lot of this stuff could have been avoided if they would conduct business like a business should. And conducting business like they should means making announcements before they just up and change things. Not surprise us with it then make an announcement. What did we need an announcement for we know what the hell you're announcing already. Stick to deadlines. If you say 7-10 days stick to that. I'm beginning to think freepay is ran by 12 year olds with monkeys as the customer service reps.

msbabyblu

03-07-2006 20:51:10

I seem to get responses with in 2 days from a human. I think all you have to do is be very polite. That is what I have done. I have also been approved for my ipodnanos account. It took about 3 weeks. ) [/color8b2cd220e3]

VrExe

04-07-2006 05:36:39

[quotee96baa4d26="egyptianruin"]Also do a little dance, kinda like the indian rain dance, and paint war colors on your face. That seems to help too, lol.[/quotee96baa4d26]

the word "indian" just ringed a bell in my head. After reading a book called "The World is Flat", I've been thinking how the Freepay CS doesn't seem to read our customer service requests very well. Then another thought came up about "Outsourcing". Maybe Freepay hired a few people in outside country for cheap labour? P

Jeorgius

04-07-2006 05:39:42

[quote2bea36de53="VrExe"][quote2bea36de53="egyptianruin"]Also do a little dance, kinda like the indian rain dance, and paint war colors on your face. That seems to help too, lol.[/quote2bea36de53]

the word "indian" just ringed a bell in my head. After reading a book called "The World is Flat", I've been thinking how the Freepay CS doesn't seem to read our customer service requests very well. Then another thought came up about "Outsourcing". Maybe Freepay hired a few people in outside country for cheap labour? P[/quote2bea36de53]

Good thought, perhaps they outsourced to India