Is this a possible reason for being ON HOLD?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=41475

shopaholic

18-06-2006 15:15:58

Do people get put on hold because they don't verify their account?

Two of my referrals went "on hold" a time back. Since I only had one week to finish, I immediately got two more referrals and have finished and been approved now.

However, this weekend, I'm talking to one of the referral and I mentioned to him "I can't use you as a referral on my freepay sites because you were on hold for one of mine." He's like what are you talking about. It turns out on his page, he's NOT ON HOLD. He's only on hold on my page!

The only thing we can think of is that he never clicked on the verification email freepay sent him. It went to his spam box and so he didnt see it. He's also not on hold for [b7363209d17]my[/b7363209d17] other freepay site that he signed up for... which [b7363209d17]I[/b7363209d17] have also already been approved for.

????

(PS Yes, he contacted them to ask them. I did also even though it doesn't matter now. No response yet.)

johnjimjones

18-06-2006 15:21:06

I would think that would be a very unlikely situation, if anything that's their way to make sure bots (maybe?) don't sign up. That's strange.

samz465

18-06-2006 17:35:48

One time I was green on my end, but not green on the other dudes end for freeminimacs...
(
That was almost a year ago though.

mpbollywoodking

18-06-2006 19:50:31

he/she is probably on hold, they aren't looking in the right place. Tell them to check the Status Page and look at the bottom, where it says "Next Step"

Daggoth

18-06-2006 20:08:34

make the person take a ss.

Crymson

19-06-2006 16:05:04

I'm fairly sure that ignoring the verification email is harmless. Prolly somekind of freepay error or something? I know I've gotten many greens from very stupid people that I am SURE ignored the e-mail freepay sent them.

A friend of mine got a green taken away, because it was from one of his roommates, and he had the same IP as my friend when he did the offer. The roommate went on hold, however my friend didn't. Something to think about?

EDolive

21-06-2006 06:27:45

[quote29d6fb7913="Crymson"]A friend of mine got a green taken away, because it was from one of his roommates, and he had the same IP as my friend when he did the offer. The roommate went on hold, however my friend didn't. Something to think about?[/quote29d6fb7913]

thats the dumbest thing that i have ever heard of.... freepay checking the IPs... geezzz.... come on the reason that people are doing these sites are so they can get a, hmmm, i dont know a FREE COMPUTER!!!! come on now.... free pay needs to get with the program.....

fgr_admin

21-06-2006 09:16:15

its the offer.

traiin does the same thing. It happens when they complete an offer either fraudulantly or credit is revoked. On freepay they probably did freebidding or cruising for cash or efax. Where you MUST become a paying member after the trial.

Ive had it happen twice on traiin and once on freepay. Once they completed new offer all was good.

Dont hold me too it though since freepay is little buggy now adays