blockbuster=long freakin time...

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=4143

hovigga

16-12-2004 18:33:56

Damn, my friend signed up for this and its taking forever to get credit. He got the e-mail from them that he was accepted, got his movies and its been over 3 weeks! Anybody else have this problem?

uhoh

17-12-2004 09:56:24

[quoted77f959bf8="hovigga"]Damn, my friend signed up for this and its taking forever to get credit. He got the e-mail from them that he was accepted, got his movies and its been over 3 weeks! Anybody else have this problem?[/quoted77f959bf8]

Same thing happened to me. I signed up for Blockbuster and used the service actively for 2 weeks and my credit never showed up. I did the form email inquiry on their website about 3 times describing my situation. i posted the confirmation email from blockbuster and everything.

3 weeks roll around and i got an email from gratis saying i got credit for my offer but whenever i logged into the site it never reflected that.

at 4 weeks my credit card got charged for blockbuster online that i'm still using and then finally i got credit for my offer.

i think it takes long if you don't actually keep the service after the trial period.

hmmmm

bols24

23-12-2004 10:34:08

yea im seeing that also, TAKING FOREVER, jeez OC was like over night or at the longest 3 days. Going on a couple weeks for some of my referrals, come on gratis!