laptops status changed- STV back to processing after 2months

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=41360

nickman

16-06-2006 10:01:43

so when i got approved for laptops a freepay representative emailed back and forth and got the w9 stuff figured out, and said that i would have my laptop in like 3 weeks - they were going to place an order and i'd have it shortly. so then I was STV for a while. well, that was 2 months ago... and now i got this email today

[quote289051da75]
PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL

This is a courtesy message from FreePay Customer Service.

Once an order has been placed, it is added to a queue on a first come first served basis. Recently, an order was placed that did not follow these guidelines. We have adjusted the order to correct this discrepancy. Regrettably, your order was returned to ‘pending’ status. This simply means your order was returned to the queue and will be processed in the order it was received.

We currently do not carry excess inventory in our fulfillment center therefore your product is not ordered from the manufacturer until it has been placed. Furthermore, orders are bundled together and ordered in bulk typically on a monthly basis. Therefore we are unable to provide a specific timeframe.

These steps are necessary in order for us to continue to provide free products to our customers. We recognize this may further delay receipt of your product but want to assure you of our commitment to honor all legitimate orders.

If you have any questions, please submit them via your FreePay account. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your continued patience.

Sincerely,

The FreePay

Customer Service Team
[/quote289051da75]

so yeah, after freepay's customer service was responding quickly to all my questions and i was saying "wow, you guys are doing awesome!" then this happens. oh well, what's a few more months?

Rohan

16-06-2006 10:38:10

I got the same thing for gamingsystems.freepay.com