which offers?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=4132

raveypoo

16-12-2004 15:17:29

i have a question. out of the offers that are on fip.com right now, which ones are the best to do if im looking for easiness to cancel and prices of them?

jadem

17-12-2004 06:38:07

I think you'll find that no one is going to give you tips on the easiest to cancel offers. Because this forum supports the sites created by Gratis, they are following the TOS by not posting cancellation information for the offers.

Good luck on getting your iPod though (and I do mean that sincerely)!!!

raveypoo

17-12-2004 13:25:44

oh ok sorry. i didnt know

FreeOffersNow

17-12-2004 13:51:38

The entire foundation of these incentive programs is that sponsors/advertisers are looking for new customers and they are willing to reward affiliates who bring them those new customers. The reason so many of the "easy" or "good" offers are disappearing so quickly is because people are taking advantage of the programs, and signing up for services only to cancel them immediately. If you would like to see these programs have any type of shelf life, you all might want to consider only participating in offers you are legitimately interested in.

Tholek

17-12-2004 20:43:20

It's true that you should go for something you're legitimately interested in, but before going with [if0322cdbbc]any[/if0322cdbbc] offer you choose, always read the hell out of their sites first. (TOS's, Legal Disclaimers etc)

Just in case something goes wrong, you should know what you're getting into first.

FreeOffersNow

17-12-2004 21:04:01

[quote3fd722a1f9="Tholek"]It's true that you should go for something you're legitimately interested in, but before going with [i3fd722a1f9]any[/i3fd722a1f9] offer you choose, always read the hell out of their sites first. (TOS's, Legal Disclaimers etc)

Just in case something goes wrong, you should know what you're getting into first.[/quote3fd722a1f9]

great advice...too bad no one listens (