Ipod Nano Update

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=41286

badlands23

15-06-2006 06:35:34

Don't know if anyone else has experienced this yet or not, but I checked this morning on my status and it allowed me to fill out my request for 2 nanos and Freepay is now processing my order.

I think I may get screwed anyway. I am one of several people that did the 5 referral - 1 nano deal. Now freepay let me order 2 nanos and I only had 8 referrals.

Do i contact Freepay and remind them I only get 1? Do I leave it alone?

Suggestions?

ILoveToys

15-06-2006 07:06:12

I'm sure if you get anything....You will only get one...

perfectgravity

15-06-2006 08:08:47

That's how everyone that wanted one nano made their order.

On your account it says if you ordered one or two.

There not going to code a specific order system to enable people to order one Nano, since it will only be used for people like us.

Stroid

15-06-2006 09:26:46

im still waiting for them to update my account so i can get the approval form. Ive been done since before the deadline but they changed the requirments to 10 refs the day i got my 5th green so i never got an approval form.

badlands23

15-06-2006 10:50:02

thanks. glad to hear i'm not the only one and more excited that this might actually happen.

Flip21

15-06-2006 16:50:37

They changed the requirement five months after I got 23 greens.

Only got one nano. /

chillywilly

16-06-2006 07:34:21

Approved for two nanos and now in processing. I got 10 refs (4 in the last days before my account expired). I was very surprised to see how quickly they received my form, changed my account to reflect that and then approved.... all in under 10 days.

I have to take back anything I said about Freepay taking forever. Maybe this is a good turnaround for them. I hope so for future customers.

But with no other sites to do (or at least ones that I want to do), I'm done with Freepay.

Hopfully the shipping times will be good.

hammers

16-06-2006 13:47:05

Got approved today and filled out my order. Judging from everyone else's comments, it looks like they are getting their ship back in order, or at least playing catch up.

fgr_admin

16-06-2006 15:18:59

[quote709c368e52="chillywilly"]Approved for two nanos and now in processing. I got 10 refs (4 in the last days before my account expired). I was very surprised to see how quickly they received my form, changed my account to reflect that and then approved.... all in under 10 days.

I have to take back anything I said about Freepay taking forever. Maybe this is a good turnaround for them. I hope so for future customers.

But with no other sites to do (or at least ones that I want to do), I'm done with Freepay.

Hopfully the shipping times will be good.[/quote709c368e52]

Your very welcome...............lol

So far shippign is horrible.
Processing for a month on 3 sites
STV for 2 months on another

forbzik

22-06-2006 12:17:55

White Nanos should ship immediately, but Black Nanos will be out of stock for several weeks. I just got an email from Freepay asking if I would like to change my order to white to avoid the delay. I posted the email in another thread, if you're interested.