What's up with Freepay?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=40789

Griff

07-06-2006 09:30:26

I completed the digital camera site sent in my forum about 4 or 5 weeks ago now and I havent heard anything from them and still have the download approval forum available to me on my status screen. I even went and got 12 greens instead of 10 incase someone went grey. Seems like freepay has really turned a 180 and is not the easiest to deal with. It is also almost near impossible to find any conact info from them. The help sections are nothing but FAQ's.

EDolive

07-06-2006 11:11:47

i agree.. i was wondering what freepay's process was.... do they contact you when they get the form or do you just have to hope that they got?

mpbollywoodking

07-06-2006 11:19:31

they dont' contact you, you should send a support ticket asking if they are processing your form.

Flip21

07-06-2006 11:32:58

Freepay is either in the red or overcome by greedy owners who want to make more money than previous operation standards allowed. I'm guessing it's the latter, due to the sheer unbridled ineptitude of its management that seems to evidence itself on a daily basis.

VrExe

07-06-2006 13:00:51

Don't worry that's normal. My approval form was received in mid-March no update was done for about a month. The finally on April 14th, I was approved and I've been processing since then. It's been about 2 months I've been processing.

Tropic32

07-06-2006 14:15:08

[quote18b66c7cd2="VrExe"]Don't worry that's normal. My approval form was received in mid-March no update was done for about a month. The finally on April 14th, I was approved and I've been processing since then. It's been about 2 months I've been processing.[/quote18b66c7cd2]

THEN Consider your ass lucky, because many like me and evilfury have yet to be even processed and we sent ours about the same time.

People its not about a first come first basis, its more like "Do we have it in stock? Ok send it out"

evilfury69

07-06-2006 20:39:27

Yah... ?

I mean, I can appreciate that it may be a year or five until the iPod actually arrives at my door... but could they at least complete the approval? It's been 11 weeks since it was received and signed for at FreePay and then this email goes out saying "All forms received after 5/15/06 are now being approved" or something like that...

If it's first come first serve, how come tropic and I haven't been approved? Just approval, that's it... I'll sit in processing for however long it takes... it just shouldn't take 3 months for approval alone!!! roll

Hipple

07-06-2006 21:01:53

there are a lot of us in the same boat. they recieved my ipod form on march 10 (which happens to be my birthday oddly enough), and my status still hasn't changed to indicate that they've recieved it. it's been 3 months for me now and i haven't gotten approved. i figure i'll just buy an ipod and sell the one i may or may not eventually get from freepay on ebay.

EDolive

08-06-2006 07:23:45

[quote07b3efa0d7="mpbollywoodking"]they dont' contact you, you should send a support ticket asking if they are processing your form.[/quote07b3efa0d7]

explain the support ticket ?