freepay lost my form

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=40653

jamie123

05-06-2006 12:42:49

I got a customer service response today saying

"Thank you for contacting Freepay customer service. I am sorry however I cannot find your form in our list. Please send another one immediately. I have extended the expiry date on your account to ensure that you will not have any problems resubmitting a form. Please send it right away."

i'm not even going to complain, because it's beyond complainable, it's just disgusting.

CollidgeGraduit

05-06-2006 12:43:56

Did you get delivery confirmation when you sent it, so you can be sure that it didn't get lost somewhere on the way?

jamie123

05-06-2006 12:45:04

damn right i did, i have it sitting right next to me, they told me multiple times they were processing my account, and they obviously looked at my account because some of my referrals that i know neve rcompleted the site were put on hold...

edit i've been waiting since april 1st..just today they told me they lost it.

CollidgeGraduit

05-06-2006 12:49:26

[quote222f1de960="jamie123"]damn right i did, i have it sitting right next to me, they told me multiple times they were processing my account, and they obviously looked at my account because some of my referrals that i know neve rcompleted the site were put on hold...

edit i've been waiting since april 1st..just today they told me they lost it.[/quote222f1de960]

In that case, the right thing for them to do is mail you a postage-paid envelope right away, or allow you to send it via fax or electronically.

jamie123

05-06-2006 12:51:37

lol..the right thing...they're extending my "expiry date" that's what they're doing, when this goes in, I better be placed on the top of that queue for xbox 360's. this is by far the most trouble i have ever had with any free site..and i've done a lot.

Flip21

05-06-2006 12:56:00

[quote7fcfc67b09="jamie123"]lol..the right thing...they're extending my "expiry date" that's what they're doing, when this goes in, I better be placed on the top of that queue for xbox 360's. this is by far the most trouble i have ever had with any free site..and i've done a lot.[/quote7fcfc67b09]

The queue for xbox360s started nearly a year before the mail-in form procedure, so you wont even be close to the top of the list.

mrmworth

05-06-2006 12:57:41

[quote4c70984620="jamie123"]... I better be placed on the top of that queue for xbox 360's...[/quote4c70984620]

yeaa... keep dreaming.
but i would definitely be pissed.

jamie123

05-06-2006 12:58:30

well..maybe not the top, but i should be where it was on April 1st, or at least the end of april, people that are submitting their form in today are going to be ahead of me..not fucking right.

jy3

05-06-2006 15:44:33

damn that blows
sorry dude

chillywilly

06-06-2006 08:27:57

Yeah, sorry to hear about the lost form.

So far, I've sent them two forms in the last month. Hoping at least one of them will make it in.

Aurelius

06-06-2006 13:14:30

how do you directly contact them?

maybe they jsut lost a bunch of the forms they got earlier on.. i have yet to receive a "we have your form" email from them and i've been waiting since they received it on march 14th...

jamie123

06-06-2006 13:39:09

LMAO, THIS STORY GETS BETTER.

so, i sent them a message yesterday inquiring about fax or electronic approval, instead of sending in my form again..this is what i get back

"After checking, our fraud prevention department has received your approval form already. We will process and approve your account as soon as possible. Unfortunately due to such high levels of fraud we are forced to be very cautious in approving accounts. We have to approve accounts individually on first-come-first-serve basis. However, this process may take up to 15+ business days during high-volume periods involving new, in-demand products. You can check the approval status of your account at any time by viewing the "Status" page. Thank you for your patience."

looks like they just sent me the generic email back...i'm not getting this xbox 360 until the xbox 1080 and ps5 come out....if even then.

to the posts above me, you can directly contact them by going into help, the saying current account problems, and then saying i still have a question

chillywilly

06-06-2006 15:17:51

[quote14946840bc="jamie123"]We have to approve accounts individually on first-come-first-serve basis. However, this process may take up to 15+ business days during high-volume periods involving new, in-demand products.[/quote14946840bc]
I think the emphasis in on the '+'

cmstar

07-06-2006 07:32:14

I sent in two forms for the mac mini. One on 4/01/06 (don't know when it arrive. A second one was sent the first week of May and they received it and SIGNED for it on 05/10/06.

I have opened at least 3 different tickets inquiring a status update. None of them have been answered. My status page still says to download the approval form blah blah blah.

The FUNNY thing is I opened a CS ticket under the ACCOUNT-EXPIRATION heading (even though my account isn't expired and has been completed for months now). My reasoning was thus, I have been completed for months, they don't acknowledge this or even receiving my approval form. So if my time runs out because of their slow practices, I should be given more time for THEM to finally get their alilies in gear and approve me.

They actually responded to that one and gave me a 45 day extension. IE, gave me supposed more time to get more refs to make them more money.