My iPod might be lost in shipping!!!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=4063

cdmanproductions

14-12-2004 17:32:59

DHL doesn't know were it is and because they dont deliver to were i live they give it to the post office to deliver and the post ofice doesnt know were it is. the good thing is if it is found to be lost then DHL will give me the money for however much it is. hopefully freeipods.com didnt put that it's worth 100 bux that would suck. anyways i hope i get the iPod.

CDMan

turpentinedreams

14-12-2004 17:34:39

it is shipped from another company,
it is marked as 20gb ipod
valued at $300

cdmanproductions

14-12-2004 17:39:35

what do you mean shipped by a diffrent company, ive been tracking it by the DHL website and they said they gave it to the post office for delivery. its been 3 days and still havnt gotten it and the post office is about an hour away from me.

Collateral

14-12-2004 17:52:42

[quotea03e0274c3="cdmanproductions"]what do you mean shipped by a diffrent company, ive been tracking it by the DHL website and they said they gave it to the post office for delivery. its been 3 days and still havnt gotten it and the post office is about an hour away from me.[/quotea03e0274c3]

I think what he means is that it's shipped from a different company, not a different shipping company but NOT by Gratis. Gratis does not ship them, Gratis orders them directly from Apple warehouses. They will be worth $300 since they are 20GB

turpentinedreams

14-12-2004 19:58:48

Shipment Detail
Service Ground Ship Type Package
Special Description 20GB IPOD

cdmanproductions

14-12-2004 20:13:38

not sure if you guys undertand what im trying to say so ill tell you what dhl told me and what the post office told me.

dhl shipped the package to richland washington were they gave it to the richland postoffice, because dhl doesnt deliver to touchet, wa (were i live), its a very small town so that y they did that, the only problem is that the post office in richland, said that its a mistake for dhl to give it to them, bceause they dont deliver mail to out side there area, so either the post office gave the ipod back to dhl and told them to give it to the right post office or they sent it to pasco washington postoffice and will see if they can send it to the right place. thats were it got lost, neither dhl or the post office know what happened to it. but both dhl and the post office will give me a call in the morning to see if they can find it.

CDMan

l0th

14-12-2004 20:22:12

I say there's a happy guy somewhere in Pasco, WA

cdmanproductions

14-12-2004 20:48:31

ya well either im gettin the ipod or $300 from dhl so it really doesnt matter.

CDMan

cdmanproductions

15-12-2004 10:35:46

well i recieved my ipod to day. my local post office had it the whole time. i called them twice yesterday and they said they didnt have it. lol

check out my website for pics of the ipod and pics of other stuff i have recieved.