new to the game...HELP!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=4045

comrad_x

14-12-2004 11:57:59

hey guys! I'm new to the site and the whole ipod thing and have some questions...

1) I'm pretty sure my account will be put on hold b/c i had 3 referrals done form the same PC I'm at right now...so is there a way to fix this problem or do i need to start a new account and start over?

2) what are some of the best offers to do...?

i did the video professor thing and it was cheap, instant credit, and even somewhat useful! what other offers are free/cheap and have credit given to you within a day or 2?

3) i have some friends who want to join and help me get the ipod...but they don't have debit cards or credit cards. can they use my debit card to complete their offers or will gratis view that as suspicious/fraud you think? i don't really know if they would even get my debit card # and compare them to the ones my friends would use, but i don't want to get sued or something b/c i let them use my debit!

thnx for your time...and if you guys help me out with some info, i will re-sign up and be someone's referral!

Stroid

14-12-2004 12:18:54

Question 1 you may or may not get put on hold. Gratis is known to put people on hold for the same IP. I would do it on other computers. And you cannot start a new account its against their TOS.

Question 2 In my opinion Blockbuster, Infone, Ancestry, Videoprofessor, and Ebay if it ever comes around but i haven't heard of it being here in a very long time.

Question 3 I would definitely not use the same card read the TOS very carefully and follow the rules exactly. I have heard of people getting on hold for completing offers for other people. I would try to get referrals from people that have credit cards and can complete the offer on their own.
Good Luck!

comrad_x

14-12-2004 12:31:02

bummer! oh well thnx a bunch for the answers! i was going to sign up with a new email....basically a completely new account from a diff computer. i guess i'll need to try to find ppl with credit cards to help out....thnx again!

Stroid

14-12-2004 12:42:04

No problem good luck with that!!