Its no surprise, but they don't even read CS tickets anymore

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=40402

Connor

01-06-2006 12:47:37

So I'm having some issues with my mailing address. I'm away at college and living in the dorms. I sent in my approval form with the address of my dorm, figuring it wouldn't take [b9d3c9e4771]3 MONTHS[/b9d3c9e4771] to send my stuff. Now I'm going back home, and if they ever ship my ipod, its getting shipped to where I no longer live. Just read the CS ticket I put in. The answer they gave me has absolutely nothing to do with my question. They just copy and paste the same damn answer into all their tickets. They also closed all open support tickets on all of my accounts. Chaulk one up for FreePay. Here's the "conversation".

5/30/2006 44200 PM
email==cbarickm@calpoly.educbarickm@calpoly.edu=cbarickm@calpoly.educbarickm@calpoly.edu/email wrote

Hi, I just had a quick question. I submitted my approval form about 2 months ago now. I am at school in California right now and living in the dormitories. My drivers license and my credit card are sent to this address. Unfortunately, I will be going back to Colorado for the summer. What do I do about this change of address? Do I send in a new approval form? Any advice concerning the issue as been greatly appreciated.

6/1/2006 100129 AM
customer service wrote
After checking, our fraud prevention department has received your approval form already. We will process and approve your account as soon as possible. Unfortunately due to such high levels of fraud we are forced to be very cautious in approving accounts. We have to approve accounts individually on first-come-first-serve basis. However, this process may take up to 15+ business days during high-volume periods involving new, in-demand products. You can check the approval status of your account at any time by viewing the "Status" page. Thank you for your patience.

bjbailey

01-06-2006 13:14:34

That is great customer service!!!!

J4320

01-06-2006 13:19:07

lol...

parkers

01-06-2006 14:13:28

they probably get so many tickets that they only read the 1st sentence, and reply from that. So just submit a ticket like this - "CHANGE MY ADDRESS" or like this-
" HOT SEX! LESBIANS! XXX! TOPLESS!
Now that I have your attention, change my address. Thanks."

Good luck, Ive submitted 5 tickets over the month and had no responces.

amir89630

01-06-2006 15:13:17

i think freepay should just change their name to feces, it would make hella more sense.

Like ipods.feces.com
or giftcards.feces.com
www.feces.com

Makes perfect sense.

I would pay jake 5$ paypal if he could make this happen.

jy3

01-06-2006 16:26:19

lol this is nothing new, sorry connor

J4320

01-06-2006 16:33:04

Yeah I have to get my address changed on the PS3 site. I'll probably have better luck convincing the people at our old house to mail me the PS3 when it comes lol.

shopaholic

02-06-2006 13:23:52

[quotecf03ccb969="Connor"]

6/1/2006 100129 AM
customer service wrote
After checking, our fraud prevention department has received your approval form already. We will process and approve your account as soon as possible. Unfortunately due to such high levels of fraud we are forced to be very cautious in approving accounts. We have to approve accounts individually on first-come-first-serve basis. However, this process may take up to 15+ business days during high-volume periods involving new, in-demand products. You can check the approval status of your account at any time by viewing the "Status" page. Thank you for your patience.[/quotecf03ccb969]

It's just the same answer they give to anyone, word by word, when they think someone is asking if their form has been received. you might want to REPLY to that one (not open a new one) and rephrase your question again. they may pay more attention to it when its a 'reply'.