Activation Link

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=4015

rbmerc

13-12-2004 17:06:57

Hey everyone I signed up on freeipods.com a while ago but now I am pressing hard to get my free ipod since i know it isn't a scam and it is real... I have like 20 referrals but none have completed green so any tips on how to convince them would be great i have done everything but their parents never believe that it is real... also i just did the video professor offer on freeipods.com and it completed my offer but now my friend that signed up under me cant see the video professor offer... since i did that one does that mean that my friends cant do it? because to me it seems like it is the easiest and fastest offer even though you pay 6.95... what are other good offers on freeipods?

anyways that isnt the point i am having trouble activating.. every time i go to my account settings area and try to send the activation email... well it never sends! ARG What do i do?

-merc

CoMpFrEaK

13-12-2004 17:11:28

good offers, blockbusters and efax, otherwise most of the other ones are credit card pay for shipping offers. If you want you can refer them to my pictures to show them its not a scam

EatChex89

13-12-2004 19:18:22

um activiation email, change your email to an email that can receive spam (e.g. doesn't have a bulk, spam folder or spam blocker)

or you could try checking your spam folder ?

rbmerc

13-12-2004 21:23:24

i dont have a spam folder i use outlook express and my email= is email=rbmerc@comcast.netrbmerc@comcast.net is email=rbmerc@comcast.netrbmerc@comcast.net/email and that is the email that i am registered with on freeipods...

-merc

FreeOffersNow

13-12-2004 21:41:08

change the email your registered with to a www.bluebottle.com account