i remember...

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=39899

Aardvark Freak

24-05-2006 09:43:14

way back in 2004 when i first did freeipods.com, after i got my 5th referral, my ipod arrived exactly 1 week later. 1 week for confirmation, processing and shipping.

well, that was a different era. it's been 4 weeks and nothing for my premiumipod and i see other people have been waiting twice as long.

what a shame. freepay used to be so awesome.

coolbreeze06

24-05-2006 11:07:54

amen...i guess it is WAY more popular now...so it takes a lot longer or they are on a learning curve right now on how to deal with the influx of people. Either way the customer pays for it. ?

brodiebond

24-05-2006 13:30:47

Right now, I have been waiting a week for them to aknowledge that I sent them the form...Once they aknowledge that they have it I don't really care if it does take them a month or two to send it...I've went this long without my iPOD, I can wait another month to get it now if they don't give me the time to get more referrals if they red any of my greenss, then I will be upset since they took longer than expected to get to approving my account. We shall see. At least my iPOD nano is going through approval over on 4freeipodnanos.com

dmorris68

24-05-2006 13:41:44

[quote177351e69a="brodiebond"]Right now, I have been waiting a week for them to aknowledge that I sent them the form...Once they aknowledge that they have it I don't really care if it does take them a month or two to send it...[/quote177351e69a]
Expect to wait awhile longer. They received my form for FFS on 5/8, and it still doesn't show received/approved. Jake did confirm for me that they received it though, so I'm comfortable with that (assuming a ref doesn't go red -- I didn't have an extra).