Order History not showing up

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=39832

ThaDraGun

23-05-2006 12:30:01

This is my very first freepay freebie I've been trying for. I sent in the Approval form for freeiPods and the tracking shows that they received it on the 19th of May.

There is still nothing on the order history saying that they are starting the process yet. How long does it usually take for it to show up on the website? My Deadline is coming up soon! (

mpbollywoodking

23-05-2006 12:51:40

it takes a good while dude. It could take up to a month or two, depending on Freepay. but mostly likely you will wait for a month

ThaDraGun

23-05-2006 14:13:49

I know it takes a long time to actually get the ipod and for them to process everything, but it actually takes them a month just to show on the site that they received my letter???

What if by then they say they didnt get it. Even tho I used tracking.. then what do I do. The deadline will be past by then.

jy3

23-05-2006 16:38:37

[quote02b645583f="ThaDraGun"]I know it takes a long time to actually get the iPod and for them to process everything, but it actually takes them a month just to show on the site that they received my letter???

What if by then they say they didnt get it. Even tho I used tracking.. then what do I do. The deadline will be past by then.[/quote02b645583f]

aye, there's the rub!
this is the way it is with freepay. it blows.

dmorris68

23-05-2006 16:41:28

I don't think it ever shows that they're received it -- just when it's approved or denied. It has been taking a very long time to get approvals with Freepay recently. They received my Flatscreens approval form on May 8th and it still doesn't show approved yet.

ThaDraGun

23-05-2006 18:11:04

What does your signature mean then mpbollywoodking? Wouldn't "Processing" mean they got the approval form and are checking to make sure everything is legit then it would change to approved or somthin.

Thats kinda dumb that it just all of a sudden pops up one day finally and says approved or denied then being shipped. There should be something before that.

No wonder there are so many people frustrated with freepay. Grrr!

mpbollywoodking

23-05-2006 19:49:38

"Processing" means that they have already finish processsing my Form and I HAVE BEEN APPROVED.

That is why they suggest using certified mail, so that you know when they receieved.

The site or your status won't say that they recieved the form nor that they are processing your form. As long as you have proof that they recieved the form, than you are fine, unless ur referrals aren't legit, than you are skrewed, so i suggest you try to get some more referrals before the deadline

Jake

24-05-2006 06:12:09

If you want to know whether we have received your form, message me and I can check for you.

We input the forms into a spreadsheet before they are evaluated by the Approval Team and I can search through the spreadsheet to see.

ThaDraGun

24-05-2006 07:46:41

[quotef64f5f1e27="Jake"]If you want to know whether we have received your form, message me and I can check for you.

We input the forms into a spreadsheet before they are evaluated by the Approval Team and I can search through the spreadsheet to see.[/quotef64f5f1e27]

Awesome. Thanks alot. Pm Sent