Not getting any referals

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=3929

ShadowRed

09-12-2004 17:06:43

Hey I signed up at this site a couple of months ago and I was sent an email saying my link would be posted on Dec 8. I have yet to get any hits. How do I verify that my link was posted? Thanks.

Collateral

09-12-2004 17:17:58

First of all, how do you know it hasn't received any hits? It could've been up and a few people clicked on it but just didn't sign up. Also, you could've checked yesturday to see if it was posted....

nesuser2

09-12-2004 17:36:27

it should still be up for another half hour. If it was to be posted on Dec 8th at 6pm PT like the others are......the one that is up is 8108701 and says it's contributing to email==ping0y@xx.comping0y@xx.com=ping0y@xx.comping0y@xx.com/email If this is you then you're set......but nobody is signing up for freeipods then.....I think I got 5-8 people signed up on Oct. 22nd when mine was up and 2 or 3 of those cleared like 2 weeks later. You're probably better off refering your friends that way you know your case is legit and have a lower chance of getting put on hold/a case to plea if you do. That's too bad though if you don't get anybody.

I went out and told people about freeipods.com when my link was up and told them to get all the info @ FIPguide.com....maybe that worked?