Audible Requirements Cancel Anytime or 2 Mos??

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=3912

mnanda

09-12-2004 10:10:17

So when you click on the "Audible" offer, the requirement that pops up says this
[ibcb07c469f]Two-month AudibleListener® membership required. Your second month will be billed at $21.95. You may cancel at any time after your second month. We encourage you to try this great product out. You will be credited in 1-2 days.
[/ibcb07c469f]

Here's what I don't understand. I got credit for my friend who signed up. If he cancels before the second month, will I lose credit for him? I know Gratis verifies -- how does this work?

Audible is, actually, a great service but the friend who signed up doesn't commute much & already finds he doesn't have enough time to listen to everything.

Oldfashionedhussy

09-12-2004 10:37:47

"Two-month AudibleListener® membership required....You may cancel at any time after your second month."

shouldn't that be pretty self explanitory?

mnanda

09-12-2004 10:40:03

But I got credit already -- my question is, will Gratis take credit away if my friend cancels? I haven't heard of that happening.

Oldfashionedhussy

09-12-2004 10:49:24

Well, if you want to go through the trouble of him getting put on hold, be my guest. It clearly states that you'll be credited early but you're required to stay on for the 2 months.

Slev

09-12-2004 16:05:36

If you're smart, you'd get all of the people signed up asap and get your account approved and processing before the 2 months is up. If you can go STV and shipped before the trial is up, you can cancel. It too me about 3 weeks from the date I asked for approval until I got shipped, so work fast ).

mnanda

09-12-2004 16:10:44

Thanks -- actually I made arrangments with my friend; I'm going to pay for the second month & download some stuff I want anyway.