What happened to the Boycott FreePay signature things?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=39116

petezahut2

12-05-2006 18:48:22

After the 90 day TOS came out, somebody made those things to go in signatures that said boycott freepay, and something about letting them know their 90 day limit is up. I think it was midnightgt that made them. Anyway, I have seen them in a while, and I have finally had it with freepay. I'd be proud to have a boycott freepay sign in my signature, and i hope they put me on hold because of it. I've completed two offers recently, and two people have completed offers for me. None have received credit. It's obvious FreePay is trying to stick us in the poop shoot right now. I'd bet that On June 1, offers start getting creditted again. I hope this gets me put on hold because I'm never doing a freepay site again, and my ps3 site wasn't going to get finished when i had to do 8 referrals, because they'd never credit my referrals. Ok, I'll stop now. Oh, and you mods that suck up to Jake can go ahead and lock this thread.

Psyc

13-05-2006 09:19:58

Signing a virtual petition isn't going to do anything.
I hate to be blunt, but just shut up and boycott it if you want to.

Gosh!

/me vents because she still hasn't gotten approved for her iPod.

kewlerkid3

13-05-2006 10:33:56

[quote3a717090a4="Psyc"]Signing a virtual petition isn't going to do anything.
I hate to be blunt, but just shut up and boycott it if you want to.

Gosh!

/me vents because she still hasn't gotten approved for her iPod.[/quote3a717090a4]

Truth be told...and it was!

phunkstar

13-05-2006 12:19:34

[quote3f24c1dac7="Psyc"]Signing a virtual petition isn't going to do anything.
I hate to be blunt, but just shut up and boycott it if you want to. [/quote3f24c1dac7]
Maybe you like to bend over and take it up the ass quietly, but some of us don't work that way.

Anyone new to this industry should know what a fraudulent operation Freepay is.

I would like to find that logo as well.

aguy

13-05-2006 14:07:34

You guys are idiots.

If you dont like the site. DONT DO IT

if you cant be patient then shut up and dont come here. Fraudulent company... everyone seems to be getting their gifts... its just taking a very long time.

parkers

13-05-2006 23:00:07

http//i2.tinypic.com/zmmefa.jpg[" alt=""/img3e1880bcd2]
I like it. DOnt know where the original went tho.
EDIT- heres the img=", just erase lis [liIMG]http//i2.tinypic.com/zmmefa.jpg[li" alt=""/img]

phunkstar

14-05-2006 17:30:15

[quote2020509a7e="aguy"]You guys are idiots.

if you cant be patient then shut up and dont come here. Fraudulent company... everyone seems to be getting their gifts... its just taking a very long time.[/quote2020509a7e]

Problem is, [b2020509a7e]we've already done it.[/b2020509a7e]

Can't believe you're the senior moderator here. Do you have blinders on?

You're the idiot.

petezahut2

14-05-2006 19:16:30

[quote699fead65a="phunkstar"][quote699fead65a="aguy"]You guys are idiots.

if you cant be patient then shut up and dont come here. Fraudulent company... everyone seems to be getting their gifts... its just taking a very long time.[/quote699fead65a]

Problem is, [b699fead65a]we've already done it.[/b699fead65a]

You're the idiot.[/quote699fead65a]
+karma

aguy

14-05-2006 19:38:58

[quotef45aa0f357="phunkstar"][quotef45aa0f357="aguy"]You guys are idiots.

if you cant be patient then shut up and dont come here. Fraudulent company... everyone seems to be getting their gifts... its just taking a very long time.[/quotef45aa0f357]

Problem is, [bf45aa0f357]we've already done it.[/bf45aa0f357]

You're the idiot.[/quotef45aa0f357]

If you have already done the site.. the last thing u want to do is boycott it. slow down their customers and profits... then you really wont get your gifts

Starting these sites there is a risk. In the TOS it says they dont have to give you anything. Therefore they owe you nothing

stagim

14-05-2006 20:49:23

aguy, I don't think the TOS says that they don't have to give you anything. It does say they can change the gift and will try to replace it with something of like value, but it doesn't say that they don't have to give you anything.
Also I do have some experience working in corporations and dealing with TOS issues and from what I know talking with corporate counsel that just by having something in your TOS doesn't always hold up in court. If you misrepresented yourself on your website or other methods but tried to cover it in a TOS that doesn't always hold up and you still can be liable.

Freepay sites do state that if you sign up, complete an offer, get ___ friends to sign up, then you will be provided with a product and they do need to keep their end of the deal or they will have a class action lawsuit on their hands.

Also by the way, I don't think freepay is trying to jack everyone and rip them off, I think they are going through some things now that are slowing them up and hopefully everything will be resolved soon and things will be approved and shipped shortly.

jy3

15-05-2006 03:45:29

[quote74e005c98b="stagim"]aguy, I don't think the TOS says that they don't have to give you anything. It does say they can change the gift and will try to replace it with something of like value, but it doesn't say that they don't have to give you anything.
Also I do have some experience working in corporations and dealing with TOS issues and from what I know talking with corporate counsel that just by having something in your TOS doesn't always hold up in court. If you misrepresented yourself on your website or other methods but tried to cover it in a TOS that doesn't always hold up and you still can be liable.

Freepay sites do state that if you sign up, complete an offer, get ___ friends to sign up, then you will be provided with a product and they do need to keep their end of the deal or they will have a class action lawsuit on their hands.

Also by the way, I don't think freepay is trying to jack everyone and rip them off, I think they are going through some things now that are slowing them up and hopefully everything will be resolved soon and things will be approved and shipped shortly.[/quote74e005c98b]

I echoed this post in the other thread. I agree 100%
nice post,+ k )