Angry At Jake. Help me against the Profit Hungry Muskateers

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=38994

guj

10-05-2006 19:27:07

Dear all,

Im sure many of you are like why is he baggin jake? He has helped out so many of us, as freepay isnt profit hungry, they give out free things!

Well, id like to thank jake for all that he is done, especially to go out his way to join a nice forum like this and help out more people. And id like to thank freepay for the freeipod and desktop I got from them..

But right now, im crazy angry at jake and freepay.

I got 11/10 greens at freepay.minimacs. All of sudden, I get a hold status. Im like whaaattt? what did i do.

So 1st i send a customer service ticker for helping straightin out this hold. But no response, so i send another ticker...and yet again no response. Ive sent like 4 tickers to freepay...and within 3 weeks...not 1 response or anything. Thats why im angry at freepay directly.

2ndly...im angry at Jake a bit. I asked him whats up with my hold, and he kindly answered back quickly sayin im on indefenite hold for scamming. Im like whaaaa? I havent scammed a single sole, nor ever will. thats immoral! so i respond back..ive done nothing wrong, ive worked hard, spent alot of time gettin more refs than i even needed...and all he says is..your on indefinite hold. I dont know why he'd accuse me, with no evidence shown! I need some help to back up my innonence. I have recieved products from freepay before...and shown my legitamcy.

but this time, i guess 3rd times the charm. put me on hold, and take my 11 greens to profit on. i have worked how...why do i deserve this!??

evil oops ( x ! ?

ilanbg

10-05-2006 19:30:51

So how are we supposed to help?

guj

10-05-2006 19:34:18

well...actually my bad. maybe you guys cant help. but im angered and desperate. i have truly worked hard, and i did my end of the bargain...why cant freepay. sorry if i sound retarded or something. but im just furious at what jake thinks of me.

Iloveipods2

10-05-2006 20:03:09

well if any of your refs scammed or tried scamming then you're pretty much screwed. sorry you gotta think where they're coming from.

parkers

11-05-2006 19:28:12

[quote266d6bca54="Iloveipods2"]well if any of your refs scammed or tried scamming then you're pretty much screwed. sorry you gotta think where they're coming from.[/quote266d6bca54]
dude your sig if freaking awsome P +Kma for no reason....

johnjimjones

11-05-2006 19:50:22

[quoteff6e2dd914="parkers"][quoteff6e2dd914="Iloveipods2"]well if any of your refs scammed or tried scamming then you're pretty much screwed. sorry you gotta think where they're coming from.[/quoteff6e2dd914]
dude your sig if freaking awsome P +Kma for no reason....[/quoteff6e2dd914]

I'm going to add to that, and agree that it is indeed sweet.

As for the thread, ask how it came about that they got the report that you scammed.

guj

11-05-2006 19:54:09

I asked for evidence...or some kind of accusations against me...but all jake responds back is. Your acct is on indefinite hold. Im like what??? where are you gettin this nonsense...but no good response back.

kewlerkid3

11-05-2006 21:12:34

And you're 100% sure that you have done nothing wrong, that no one might've been able to use your comp to mess you up and that no one is out to get you or anything?

They don't put people on hold for no reason, although in their terms of service they state that they can put you on hold for any reason of their own.
They hold the power, all you can do is hope.

Just keep trying to get answers. I would. I remember reading somewhere
that if you get put on hold, that they would give you a reason why. Not sure if that has changed.

chewy

12-05-2006 04:28:23

just keep opening tickets, until it is resolved...that worked for me. be polite in all converstations, if you are hostile, they will NOT help you

mrmworth

12-05-2006 08:59:49

[quote7892975ef4="Iloveipods2"]well if any of your refs scammed or tried scamming then you're pretty much screwed. sorry you gotta think where they're coming from.[/quote7892975ef4]

if your refs scammed, why don't they just go grey, why do you get put on hold?

CollidgeGraduit

12-05-2006 09:19:31

[quote6c5c10de81="guj"]I havent scammed a single sole, nor ever will. thats immoral! [/quote6c5c10de81]

Glad to hear you have never scammed a shoe, and you never will in the future! lol

amir89630

13-05-2006 22:52:20

i wonder what jake has to say about this. Jake, this behavior is unacceptable. eng101

guj

14-05-2006 10:29:25

I last pmed him again last wed...with no response yet. maybe cause of the weekend..but hopefully by monday.

[quote9ce2862ff7="amir89630"]i wonder what jake has to say about this. Jake, this behavior is unacceptable. eng101[/quote9ce2862ff7]

you can surely say that again!

along with all the ps3 members who have to get more refs now after being approved!?!?!?!?!? shock evil

i understand that freepay needs to make profits to keep running and stuff...but its laggin way behind! but i still have hope in them, and my acct. Please jake....take another consideration this one!

happy mothers day to whoever is a mother!!!

MarcHart

14-05-2006 12:12:46

[edited]

amir89630

14-05-2006 19:54:21

omg ur avatar is sexy .

Jake

15-05-2006 07:27:25

Holds are always placed for a good reason.

MarcHart

15-05-2006 10:20:05

[edited]

guj

15-05-2006 19:23:36

guess what.......

Jake was on today...and he even commented on this topic. although...i dont see a new pm since last wed about my situation......hmmmm whats up with that?!

roll

jadem

16-05-2006 10:35:17

I understand and realize your frustration, but if you're on hold, and Jake has said that it's for a reason (a good one, at that), then you probably won't be taken off hold.

Also, you are a fairly new member here...the chances of you actually being a previous member, who scammed in the past, is too much of a risk for me to defend you, let alone others.

Sometimes, you just gotta look at it from both sides. Good luck either way.

The_Huffster

16-05-2006 10:41:54

Ya man, you've got 6 posts, all of which are probably on this thread, and no TR....You don't have any credibility here so no one can vouch for you.

EatChex89

16-05-2006 11:01:21

jake didn't do this to you.

go get a life.

guj

16-05-2006 15:51:18

[quote7406000d50="EatChex89"]jake didn't do this to you.

go get a life.[/quote7406000d50]

i understand i have no real credibility..but the only reason I joined this forum was to get direct contact with Jake cause I heard this forum actually had a member from freepay here to talk about situations.

I still have no pm from jake recently

and eat chex.......I should get a life? .....your the one who has like 0ver 6000 posts on a damn forum site. are ya on the computer all day? go play some sports or do something usefull for once rather than wanting to get free stuff all year long.

i dont wanna be mean...but you have no right tellin me i should go get a life.

jy3

16-05-2006 16:26:03

ignore the haters, guj
u thought this thread would help, maybe it will.
it is frustrating sometimes on these sites. u meet all the requirements and then something happens. either u didnt look at the TOS of an offer or forgot about this or did that...it sucks. i would be constructive, though. this is a great lesson for life. never burn bridges, always act positively to get something positive. so, email freepay/open a ticket asking for an explanation b/c u wish to resolve this. tell them u will do what they need to make this right as you are sorry if it caused them any harm
as for jake, he kicks ass. he does what he can for us. he has a huge inbox i am sure, so give him time.

guj

16-05-2006 18:42:46

[quotee23ec5b469="jy3"]ignore the haters, guj
u thought this thread would help, maybe it will.
it is frustrating sometimes on these sites. u meet all the requirements and then something happens. either u didnt look at the TOS of an offer or forgot about this or did that...it sucks. i would be constructive, though. this is a great lesson for life. never burn bridges, always act positively to get something positive. so, email freepay/open a ticket asking for an explanation b/c u wish to resolve this. tell them u will do what they need to make this right as you are sorry if it caused them any harm
as for jake, he kicks ass. he does what he can for us. he has a huge inbox i am sure, so give him time.[/quotee23ec5b469]

thanks jy3! I really did want to lash out at anyone..im just frustrated and angry..but there is nothing anyonce can do cept jake and freepay. Ill keep trying to get my point accross to jake...and hopefully he will realize. D

Akademikz

16-05-2006 19:38:49

Getting your point across to Jake is useless, seeing as he is merely a rep resentative that helps out on the forums and stuff, he can probably do nothing about it.. it sucks, but probably not going to have it reversed. Good luck though, I know what it feels like.