Can u guy help me pick

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=38931

Ironfreak

09-05-2006 16:45:15

hey Im new to this whole free item thing but just recently i signed up for this site http
I think its valid and right now i need referals but if u go to that page scroll down and tell me which computer i should choose u don have to go through the steps but giving me names of the comps u think r best on ur replies would help alot

shortys408

09-05-2006 16:48:15

the acer

KeithA

09-05-2006 16:48:33

Well hello there.

We don't allow reflinks here.

Please take a few minutes to read through all the rules. You'll find the links in my signature.

Once you've read them, you'll find all the referrals you need in The Trading Post. But be sure you've read the rules before you post there. wink

jy3

09-05-2006 16:48:59

welcome, read the faqs. that is why they are there.
to answer your question, the PC you should get depends on what u want. if u nothing about pcs then it shouldnt matter b/c u would never know if the one u got sucked.

Ironfreak

09-05-2006 16:52:51

yea srry i was reading through them after this post so ill delete that link 4 u srry about my stupidity

phunkstar

10-05-2006 16:07:16

Why would you waste your time/money trying to complete a Freepay site?

Freepay is not shipping product, and the list of people waiting for something grows every day...

parkers

11-05-2006 19:35:25

Listen to phunkstar, and RUN AWAY from freepay. Go to anything4free.com where they rank the sites, or ask here for a better laptop site. Just PLEASE dont do freepay.
-EDIT- they have some good laptop sites listed here in the DIY section. They take a couple months to process, and have offers of death, but you dont need referrals. !

Iloveipods2

11-05-2006 19:44:15

[quotefdf31c996f="KeithA"]Well hello there.

We don't allow reflinks here.

Please take a few minutes to read through all the rules. You'll find the links in my signature.

Once you've read them, you'll find all the referrals you need in The Trading Post. But be sure you've read the rules before you post there. wink[/quotefdf31c996f]

dude + karma for being nice, we need more mods like you.

REPLY I take it you're either talking about the desktops or laptops site. Laptops site is almost impossible to complete now. 20 refs in 90 days and when credit can take up to a month now. Very very slim chance realistically.

Do the desktoppcs site and chose the cyberpower though freepay is planning on updating the site with better computers(supposedly) soon.

Ironfreak

13-05-2006 00:17:04

ty parkers that helped me out and yea thanks again keith for being nice ive read rules now and understand everything alot more now

ThreatNet

16-05-2006 17:07:37

But anyway.. Which computer do you guys suggest?