Question That I'm Not Sure I Want An Answer To

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=38890

bballp6699

08-05-2006 21:07:48

I sent this to Jake via PM, but I'm kind of heated and can't wait until tomorrow...

I've been frantically trying to finish off the Desktop PC site over the past two months; however, I've run into a road block.

When I first started doing freesites, someone tried to scam me on pcs.freepay.com. So, I planned to wait as long as I could to do this offer, so he would not get anything from trying to scam me.

I have 9 refs for pcs.freepay which I have gathered through out the past year. Then I finally decide to get my offer done. I haven't gotten credit for it and I was going to fill out a missing credit form, but I discovered this

[quote12f279a74a]
We cannot credit your account for an offer, if you completed it 90 days after you signed up for a new account with us. Per our Terms and Conditions, we require all users who signup for an account with us to complete an offer within 90 days of their account signup date.[/quote12f279a74a]

Is this is a new implemented rule that is in effect as of March 1st, and therefore I'm fine, or has this been around all along and I'm screwed out of 9 refs?

dmorris68

08-05-2006 21:17:50

That's just the new 90-day rule, I would think. Since you were in before March 1st, your 90-days started on March 1st and ends on May 31st. I have several Freepay accounts that are going to expire because I just don't see any way to finish the rest of them in the next 2 weeks or so, and with Freepay's payout delays lately I'm not sure it would be worth the effort.

bballp6699

08-05-2006 21:25:24

I hope you're right. I knew about the 90-day to complete the referral amount rule, I wasn't sure about this 90 day to do an offer yourself once signed up though.

Iloveipods2

08-05-2006 21:29:36

yeah that 90 day rules majorly screws me outta 15+ greens on various freepay websites since I believe in not spending a single minute of time nor a single cent on a freebie site so my method requires patience, which in the end screwed me.

so yeah, that doesn't apply to you if you signed up before 90 day rule was started, the may 31st does though.

Berky34

09-05-2006 13:51:59

[quotee424739fa8="Iloveipods2"]yeah that 90 day rules majorly screws me outta 15+ greens on various freepay websites since I believe in not spending a single minute of time nor a single cent on a freebie site so my method requires patience, which in the end screwed me.

so yeah, that doesn't apply to you if you signed up before 90 day rule was started, the may 31st does though.[/quotee424739fa8]
so r u ever gonna tell me how u get those greens? P

o yeah and +karma for that sig.