Find the most popular referral sites.

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=3865

topreferralsites.com

07-12-2004 19:40:44

This is not a conga line/list or other direct referral site so I believe itīs within the rules to post this.

It is a simple directory that will rank the various conga, guides or other sites out there that help people get referrals. It's still very new and needs people to submit their sites to it - suggestions are welcome as well.

Rankings are currently based on numbers of unique visits since unique visits are most likely to correlate to possible new referrals. Other factors will be added to the ranking calculations once more sites are added.

turpentinedreams

07-12-2004 19:46:37

first post here, hi and banned.

topreferralsites.com

07-12-2004 19:58:44

Just trying to help folks sort out the mess of congas and other "will display your referral link" for a fee/donation type sites. You'll notice my referral links are nowhere on the site or even active on any of the conga lines on the sites currently listed. I suppose the google ads could be considered as making me money - except probably all they're going to display is conga drum ads roll

CoMpFrEaK

07-12-2004 20:06:39

[quoteaa77bef79b="turpentinedreams"]first post here, hi and banned.[/quoteaa77bef79b]

aww be a bit nicer

sorry just to explain it to you we dont like referral links of any nature, but you may not get banned cause you were not advertising a referral link nor does that website have any