Questions about Blockbuster and trimlife

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=3863

Zarxrax

07-12-2004 19:06:03

Everyone seems to recommend the Blockbuster offer, but it says you dont get credit for it until after your free trial is up... but I don't want to end up paying for a month of this service if I end up not liking it. So whats the deal here? Do they really give you credit before your trial runs out or what? Because I don't understand why everyone is saying to do this offer, if you end up having to pay 20 bucks to do it!

Also I was wondering on the trimlife offer, what all do you have to do? Do you pay for them to ship it to you, then you pay to ship it back? Or do you just get to keep it? How much does the shipping cost? And finally how long to you have to cancel this offer before they start charging your credit card?

reverendandy

07-12-2004 21:11:29

I canceled my blockbuster trial a few days after I signed up(I used my free in store rental coupon) and I was credited within a week

J_Uneek

08-12-2004 00:28:30

[quoteb049311258="Zarxrax"]Everyone seems to recommend the Blockbuster offer, but it says you dont get credit for it until after your free trial is up... but I don't want to end up paying for a month of this service if I end up not liking it. So whats the deal here? Do they really give you credit before your trial runs out or what? Because I don't understand why everyone is saying to do this offer, if you end up having to pay 20 bucks to do it!

Also I was wondering on the trimlife offer, what all do you have to do? Do you pay for them to ship it to you, then you pay to ship it back? Or do you just get to keep it? How much does the shipping cost? And finally how long to you have to cancel this offer before they start charging your credit card?[/quoteb049311258]

You have 14 days to cancel Trimlife, and you can keep the pills.. It's a good offer to do...

Zarxrax

08-12-2004 07:54:26

How much does the shipping on trimline cost? I need to know so I can put enough on my webcertificates.

FreeOffersNow

08-12-2004 08:06:06

Follow the offer link and see for yourself, I'd assume its between $5.95 and $7.95 but I've seen shipping up @ $9.95 for some of the offers. As far as the Blockbuster trial, I believe Gratis sites are the only that "require" you remain a member through the trial period, but it may be so highly recommended because in your 2 week trial you get > $20 worth of rentals. 3 Free online rentals...you could probably pull off 6 but it would be cutting it close (14 days, plus 10 days after you cancel to have the DVD's mailed back lilirecieved, not postmarkedlili) then on top of that you get two e-coupons for 2 in-store rentals. So really, it's not like you're losing anything if you pay the $20...it's actually a great deal if you can find any movies worth renting.

/me smerks, pops in his Seinfeld Season 1 & 2 disc one
(used my 3 online rentals to get 3 of the 4 discs for Season 1 & 2)

Gooker1

08-12-2004 08:39:44

Does anyone have the customer service email to Gratis? I signed up for the blockbuster offer and I plan on keeping it. I've already passed the 15 day limit, but I've still yet to see credit.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!