Anyone got credit from stamps.com?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=3819

spamrus

05-12-2004 15:51:28

I recently moved, and in the midst of all that, I was charged for the 1st month service, and I never did receive my free scale.

I called to cancel, but the person obstinately refused, seems like they are specifically trained not to give in.

turpentinedreams

05-12-2004 15:55:53

or use ip-relay, they don't hassle deaf people.

RoeCyris

05-12-2004 23:24:42

it took a total of 5 minutes for myself andless for my friend. I was put on hold and when they got me i said "it was for my mother but she doesnt wanna learn the program" the guy offered a discounted price and technicall support but i declined and then i was done. My friend didnt even get put on hold and he just said he would rather use the post office and they too offered him the lowered price and he declined and it was that simple. You guys must have bad luck or get scared easily,lol

ironbeamz

06-12-2004 11:45:52

[quotef4476bd390="spamrus"]I recently moved, and in the midst of all that, I was charged for the 1st month service, and I never did receive my free scale.

I called to cancel, but the person obstinately refused, seems like they are specifically trained not to give in.[/quotef4476bd390]

you have to put them in their place. just say i want to cancel, end of story. don't let a customer service rep for stamps.com talk down to you

spyderfry

06-12-2004 12:00:33

I just canceled through the options in the software. I didn't have to talk to anyone. I got my free postage, then canceled on the last few days of the trial!

chillywilly

06-12-2004 12:03:16

[quote799b1bb412="spyderfry"]I just canceled through the options in the software. I didn't have to talk to anyone. I got my free postage, then canceled on the last few days of the trial![/quote799b1bb412]
Options in the software? You mean the stamps.com program that installed on your computer? I need to do this, since they keep trying to charge my card (not enough credit on it to take the charge).

What part of the program did you go to where you found the cancel option?

spamrus

15-12-2004 13:28:10

I was able to cancel, but they refused to refund me the charged money. Partially my blame for going over the trial period.

But WTH, I dispute it with my CC and Discover card got the refund back.