Q's about freedesktoppc

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=3817

Skylark

05-12-2004 15:09:36

1) What is the best computer to choose from?
2) Are there any offers on freedesktoppc.com that DOES NOT require a CC#?
3) What's the best offer to complete?
4) How long did it take you to get your PC?
5) How many referrals do you need?

I haven't signed up yet - thinking about signing up under a conga though. Thanks )

FreeOffersNow

05-12-2004 15:41:33

Again you should probably search the forums before posting, but since I just ate I'm in a good mood so I'll help you out.

1) The Dell Dimension 4700 is, in my opinion, the best computer. BUt it's a matter of opinion. I can't tell you chicken is better than turkey, you have to decide for yourself. However, the Dimension 3000 comes with a monitor and the 4700 does not, so going with the Dimension 3000 you sacrifice performance in exchange for a monitor.

2) I haven't found, or even heard of, any. Some will accept a debit card.

3) Again, a matter of opinion. AOL is the easiest but as far as I know will not be offered anymore. PeoplePC is a good choice, but it can be a hassle to cancel.

4) Depends greatly on how long it takes you to get your referrals. Once you get your 10 referrals, it could take anywhere from a month (at the earliest) to 3 months.

5) As stated in 4, 10 referrals.

Please use the forum's "search" function in the future. Also, conga lines suck. Your better off bugging friends and family.

spleenr

09-12-2004 09:43:47

What offers will accept a debit card?
Can anyone recommend offers that are quick besides blockbuster
I am looking to do all 10 free offers(not ref's) through gratis and offercentric, and I've seen horror stories about people not receiving credit

I just want to make sure the offers I complete give me credit and do the same for the people I refer, and dont' take forever.

Any experience/insight is appreciated.

FreeOffersNow

09-12-2004 10:08:00

Well all offers SHOULD give you credit and generally when people don't its a somewhat isolated incident. There is really no way to predict which offers are going to be credited most quickly for you. I believe that about half of them accept debit card, if not all, however I do not use a debit card so I'm really not certain. Good luck

spleenr

09-12-2004 20:17:21

Thanks for the response. One more question. Can all of my refs sign up for the same offer...BlockBuster.

It is the one that people are most willing to do, and I think 90% of my ref's are going to do it.

Again I've seen posts where people said refs had to complete different offers.

Thanks again.

FreeOffersNow

09-12-2004 23:18:04

I can't say that there is any truth to that...atleast in my experiences. You should all set with everyone doing Blockbuster...

Tholek

10-12-2004 01:28:40

[quotee3125bf160="spleenr"]What offers will accept a debit card?[/quotee3125bf160]

Video Professor wouldn't accept mine, but I heard someone else had theirs work, so if you use that, let us know what happens.

maverick999

10-12-2004 11:16:52

I went STV yesterday. Anyone have any idea how I can find out if gratis has submitted an order dell yet? Just wondering...