completed two offers...

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=3808

Anonymous

05-12-2004 11:06:12

Hey guyz, question!

I was under the false impression that I could complete referrals for other people after registering my own account. As a result, I completed two offers on freephotoipods.com, one for myself and one (attempted) in the name of another. When I found out you can't do that, I canceled the offer before credit could go through (it was Blockbuster).

My question is, could Gratis see this as a violation of ToS and put me on hold? I had no intention of "cheating" the system and would hate to have wasted my referrals. =/

Thanks in advance.

kiwi

05-12-2004 11:07:52

oops, that was me. Anyone else have login troubles in Firefox?

NOTE to clarify, I didn't create multiple accounts. I just did two offers on my one account.

BlingKing

05-12-2004 11:15:27

If you didnt get credit they probably wont look a it. they only go for the greens. but there is always a chance you'll go on hold.

jfried

05-12-2004 11:55:58

ok so you just did multiple offers under one account? If so then your good, if anything gratis will like you more because they made money for you doing more then one referal. If you clicked your friends link and put in another email address and created a new account then you are screwed.

kiwi

06-12-2004 08:22:29

Okay good, it was all on one account. Thanks for answering. =)