Question on referrals

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=3744

adam254

03-12-2004 05:52:18

Before I sign up for freephotoipods, I was wondering if say I've got 4 friends and each of them sign up for a different free site (freeipod, freehandbags, ffs, etc), can we use each other as referrals as long as each person doesn't sign up for the same offer on each other's referral link?? Please don't flame this noob. Thanks alot!

nrnx

03-12-2004 06:09:59

if you all signed up on different sites, then THEORETICALLY IT'D BE LIKE THIS..

YOU DO FREEIPOD, YOUR FRIEND DOES PHOTO (FRIEND A), FRIEND B DOES DESKTOP, FRIEND C DOES FPC.

Your 3 friends will each at least get 3 referals for the site they signed up with initially. A-B-C will do ipod under you, YOU, B-C will do PHOTO under A, and YOU A and C do DESKTOP UNDER B. Followed by you, a and b doing fpc under c.

Max 3 REFS for one site. No more then that though.

Anonymous

03-12-2004 06:24:19

[quote44bc79bd51="nrnx"]if you all signed up on different sites, then THEORETICALLY IT'D BE LIKE THIS..

YOU DO FREEIPOD, YOUR FRIEND DOES PHOTO (FRIEND A), FRIEND B DOES DESKTOP, FRIEND C DOES FPC.

Your 3 friends will each at least get 3 referals for the site they signed up with initially. A-B-C will do ipod under you, YOU, B-C will do PHOTO under A, and YOU A and C do DESKTOP UNDER B. Followed by you, a and b doing fpc under c.

Max 3 REFS for one site. No more then that though.[/quote44bc79bd51]

Allright good, that's what I thought, just needed some clarification. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I wouldn't be able to signup for say the Blockbuster offer for each of my friends A-B-C.

Anonymous

03-12-2004 06:25:30

Sorry, that's my reply above. Forgot to login before I clicked quote/

adam254

03-12-2004 06:26:55

Hmm, that's odd. Logged in for that second message and still had me as guest.