ATTN: The last shipped/not shipped

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=3740

ario

03-12-2004 01:10:04

Ladies and gentlemen, at this hour, we can now confirm that all October Sent-To-Vendor dates in all states have shipped. I repeat, while some precincts have not updated their status, we are now officially putting all reporting states into the "shipped" column. It has been good to be with you through the struggle and the pain. Tomorrow is dawn on the iPod America. Here's one last look at the map. Goodnight, and godspeed.

https//webspace.utexas.edu/ans368/shipped.gif[" alt=""/img7ef4a989fd]

Bonga

03-12-2004 01:20:07

NICE D

Sidler

03-12-2004 05:29:51

It feels damn good to finally have this process over. Congrats to everyone! Easiest $300 I have ever made.

thebatbone

03-12-2004 05:50:58

An All Green Map!!!!!

Simply a product of dreams.

tishykb

03-12-2004 05:51:27

[i767d92df13]Amidst the battlefield of fallen hopes and dying dreams, user tishykb was reflecting on the her experience. The campaign had waged 3 days short of three months, and her she was, waiting but mere hours to be united with her Ipod. She'd fought AOL and Infone, and their well trained customer service staff were tough, well trained, almost too much for an untrained college students. But she'd taken them on, head first, and now, the battle with Gratis, the hostage-keeper, finally over too. They'd sent automated email after automated email, but finally, we'd broken their ranks, and Gratis gave the order Ship the ipods! They had fulfilled their professional duty at last, and were finally making peace with their customers. Video Professor had retreated, however, and was still creating havoc for this user, but she would conquer them shortly.

We'd won the battle.... we were finally getting our ipods[/i767d92df13]

Nice job, Ario. thanks for all the maps.

(proof enough that i now have too much time on my hands since i'm not agonizing over when my ipod is coming...)

TonyGarcia

03-12-2004 06:48:30

it's good to know we didn't get scammed ..

ario

03-12-2004 11:30:51

Well, I have yet to get mine, but I feel more certain now than at any point before that I will. Also, yeah, I still have to fight my battle with Video Professor to get $77 back.