Gartis Contact Details

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=37212

tomraffe

12-04-2006 04:50:21

I want to start promoting the FreePay sites on my website through Gratis's affiliate scheme. When I complete the form on the website my email= gets returned, originally sen to email=advertising@gratisinternet.comadvertising@gratisinternet.com gets returned, originally sen to email=advertising@gratisinternet.comadvertising@gratisinternet.com/email

Does anyone have any other contact details for anyone at gratis? Ideally in the affiliate department.

CollidgeGraduit

12-04-2006 05:04:00

Your best bet would be to PM Jake about this with your contact information. He could pass it along to the appropriate person.

tomraffe

12-04-2006 05:05:49

Good thinking, thats what I will do.

Although if anyone does have an alternative contact that would be great as well!

CollidgeGraduit

12-04-2006 05:07:39

[quote97ea2821be="tomraffe"]Good thinking, thats what I will do.

Although if anyone does have an alternative contact that would be great as well![/quote97ea2821be]

If anyone does have a contact to share with Tom, please do so via PM. There are way too many people on this board that would take advantage of that contact by bombarding them with "ZOMG WHAR IS MY XBAK 360 I WAN IT NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW" e-mails.

nytrate

12-04-2006 05:48:57

it's not like it takes long to pull info on them collidge...

I had an issue that wasn't being resolved and I found a way to be on the phone with them within a few minutes

CollidgeGraduit

12-04-2006 06:20:55

[quote3e406bab81="nytrate"]it's not like it takes long to pull info on them collidge...

I had an issue that wasn't being resolved and I found a way to be on the phone with them within a few minutes[/quote3e406bab81]

Gratis/Freepay does not offer phone support, so we don't like to spread their contact information publicly. That's been FIPG's policy since the very beginning.