Freeipods Referral

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=372

NC_Transactions

19-09-2004 16:20:27

I have a concern regarding the referral system on freeipods.com. I created an account (nctransactions@nctransactions.net), and currently referred 4 other people. 2 of the 4 asked me to refer under them as well, just under an offer different from the one I used when creating my own account. I did this, but the points were not grandted to them. After a little searching on the web, I found out that I myself can only sign up under one offer, period! Had I known this before, I would have never completed more than one offer. I am being as honest as I can be, and it was nothing more than a misunderstanding on my behalf. My concern is whether or not my account will be put on hold because I mistakingly signed up for more than one offer. Any help is appreciated. Thank you in advance!

mig

19-09-2004 16:22:50

[quotecd6e5248ca="NC_Transactions"]I have a concern regarding the referral system on freeipods.com. I created an account (nctransactions@nctransactions.net), and currently referred 4 other people. 2 of the 4 asked me to refer under them as well, just under an offer different from the one I used when creating my own account. I did this, but the points were not grandted to them. After a little searching on the web, I found out that I myself can only sign up under one offer, period! Had I known this before, I would have never completed more than one offer. I am being as honest as I can be, and it was nothing more than a misunderstanding on my behalf. My concern is whether or not my account will be put on hold because I mistakingly signed up for more than one offer. Any help is appreciated. Thank you in advance![/quotecd6e5248ca]

i did the same thing but i gave myself referals, when i found out i would get put on hold i started over with a different e-mail and i didn't get put on hold

shifuimam

19-09-2004 16:22:54

You should be fine...I mean the more offers you sign up for, the more advertising money Gratis gets, so I doubt they'd put you on hold.

zatch

19-09-2004 16:23:04

[quote6827299bef="NC_Transactions"]I have a concern regarding the referral system on freeipods.com. I created an account (nctransactions@nctransactions.net), and currently referred 4 other people. 2 of the 4 asked me to refer under them as well, just under an offer different from the one I used when creating my own account. I did this, but the points were not grandted to them. After a little searching on the web, I found out that I myself can only sign up under one offer, period! Had I known this before, I would have never completed more than one offer. I am being as honest as I can be, and it was nothing more than a misunderstanding on my behalf. My concern is whether or not my account will be put on hold because I mistakingly signed up for more than one offer. Any help is appreciated. Thank you in advance![/quote6827299bef]

I think you're probably screwed

shifuimam

19-09-2004 16:25:38

If he signed up for more offers under the same email/pass then there should be no problem. It just won't credit to anyone else's account. Now if he keeps making new accounts he's more than likely fucked...

zatch

19-09-2004 16:31:01

I dont think Gratis'll care about the extra $$ if they have to shell out $$$$$$$$ ofr an iPod .... best of luck but ... i mean i doubt it

NC_Transactions

19-09-2004 16:38:28

shifuiman, I did exactly what you said, I signed up for more than one offer under the exact same email/pass, and nobody elses account was credited. Therefore, what should I do, and should I be worried about it?

P.S. If I am to be put on hold, is there any way I can redeem my account?

zatch

19-09-2004 16:39:35

[quote604457c053="NC_Transactions"]shifuiman, I did exactly what you said, I signed up for more than one offer under the exact same email/pass, and nobody elses account was credited. Therefore, what should I do, and should I be worried about it?

P.S. If I am to be put on hold, is there any way I can redeem my account?[/quote604457c053]

If you used the same name/address I think you will end up on hold

NC_Transactions

19-09-2004 16:55:41

No, I only have one account registered, with one address, but used that account to sing up for more than one offer, that's all!

zatch

19-09-2004 16:57:03

[quote3c873867f4="NC_Transactions"]No, I only have one account registered, with one address, but used that account to sing up for more than one offer, that's all![/quote3c873867f4]

OHHHHHHH!!!!

You're 100% fine then lol sorry for scaring you then.

NC_Transactions

19-09-2004 16:58:43

liPhewli, then Ill get back to you guys if anything goes wrong. Thank you for all your help guys, I realle appreciate it!

NC_Transactions

20-09-2004 11:25:15

Great! My accounts frozen. On top of that, my sister created an account a while ago because she was unaware that you could only have one per household. Though, she hasn't touched it yet, no referrals either, she only created one. What do I do?

Anonymous

20-09-2004 12:13:31

Post your story, in proper english, in the "On Hold" forum on this website.