Please come in, my account is not on hold but will it be?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=3709

MrWarren

02-12-2004 13:56:36

I am attempting to get a Free Pod at freeipods.com.

My email= address is email=mrwarren.mail@gmail.commrwarren.mail@gmail.com address is email=mrwarren.mail@gmail.commrwarren.mail@gmail.com/email.

I have referred over 5 friends and each being unique, currently they are yellow however, they all did the blockbuster offer and I expect them to turn green by next week.

I would like to take care of a problem before it happends, because I believe if my account was ever to be put on hold, this is would be why...

Besides email==mrwarren.gmail@gmail.commrwarren.gmail@gmail.com=mrwarren.gmail@gmail.commrwarren.gmail@gmail.com/email.

I also created email==xpurt@sbcglobal.netxpurt@sbcglobal.net=xpurt@sbcglobal.netxpurt@sbcglobal.net/email. I however have "not verified" this account and I have not even attempted to get referrals or complete any offers on this email.

However, after reading the rules over again I realized I can not have more than 1 account per free site to a house.

I would like to know once my referrals turn green, will that be a reason to put me on hold? Because if not then I am sure everything else I have done right.

Blavitch

02-12-2004 13:58:01

You never know, Gratis is kindof....wierd about that kind of thing.

-Blav