What i think? I completed Premiumipods

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=36800

Tropic32

05-04-2006 16:28:03

I'm not sure if im in the process, CS has replied to me with this
Our Order Approval Team has yet to process your form. Rest assured that once this form is processed, your user page will reflect your order status. Thank you.

after writing them this
Hello, I sent out my Approval Form. I have a confirmation that it has been received on your end. I hope i'm not a bother, but i'd like to know if you have received, i understand your under alot of stress due to all the questions being asked of you. I simply would just like to know if you recieved it on your end and if its in the processing, I sent it 03/29, I did overnight shipping. Thank you.

What I think?

Well not that anyone should care, but i think maybe we are a bit exxagerating the situation with freepay. Perhaps it may just take some time the people who have waited 2+ months needed to be dealt with first then people like me whom just sent out the form a few days ago.

But reading these threads gives me doubts here & there, so lets not jump the gun people and wait patiently for jake to respond or freepay.

ar1stotle

05-04-2006 16:41:07

They recieved mine on 3/21. I have David Parrott's signature to prove it, yet I still havent been approved. It seems to just take a long time... I'm contemplating whether or not I should send a second, in case they just pile the new ones on top of the old ones and mine is at the bottom of the stack or something. Maybe we should start a thread and have people only post the day they become approved, with the date that they either sent the approval form of the date it was recieved by freepay.. then we would have a better understanding of their approving schedule.

Owie

05-04-2006 18:23:35

Aw man this is scary.. I just started doing freepay sites.

Akademikz

06-04-2006 07:58:55

[quote0266585a5a="Owie"]Aw man this is scary.. I just started doing freepay sites.[/quote0266585a5a]

You might want to consider stopping, well, if you hate waiting.

zulu342

06-04-2006 09:19:09

More people should take a look here before they start doing and buying refs for FreePay.

You wait for your refs to go green (45 days)
You wait for approval (30 days)

Oh and by the way, there's a 90 day deadline.

egyptianruin

06-04-2006 09:19:47

[quote715fa21d4d="ar1stotle"]They recieved mine on 3/21. I have David Parrott's signature to prove it, yet I still havent been approved. It seems to just take a long time... I'm contemplating whether or not I should send a second, in case they just pile the new ones on top of the old ones and mine is at the bottom of the stack or something. Maybe we should start a thread and have people only post the day they become approved, with the date that they either sent the approval form of the date it was recieved by freepay.. then we would have a better understanding of their approving schedule.[/quote715fa21d4d]Some people have been waiting 5 weeks to be approved - next week will be week 6 for me. I wrote them a support ticket saying I know you will reply with it could take 15 or more business days, and it's first come first serve with processing but with this in mind I should have been approved LONG ago if my form was received on March 3, 2006. By this theory I can come to the conclusion you haven't begun processing forms, when will this happen? The ticket has no reply and it's been 3 days.

fashionjunkee

06-04-2006 10:13:04

Luckily I completed my first and last Freepay site before this bullshit affected me.

MyungChunHa

06-04-2006 12:32:34

I can wait because I know that they are probably busy as hell....but it just really sucks because I've been waiting for over 4 weeks now....It's a little annoying....

jened

06-04-2006 15:07:21

[quote46ad345758="zulu342"]More people should take a look here before they start doing and buying refs for FreePay.

You wait for your refs to go green (45 days)
You wait for approval (30 days)

Oh and by the way, there's a 90 day deadline.[/quote46ad345758]

i've gone green on 2 freepay sites in less than a week and this was last week. on 2 other fp sites, i'm still yellow after 10 days.