Screwed on referals.

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=36762

Estakin

05-04-2006 07:35:00

Hi my name is james young and like alot of you I am trying to get free crap and i am 2 referals away from a free ipod and i have done 3 referals for 3 different people and I totally think they have screwed me because it hase beeen almost 20 days now I totally don't know what I did wrong or how to actually get more now I can preety much do any freepay or and free sites all i have is freeipods.com and i think a premium freeipods. please help me if you can.

~James~

johnjimjones

05-04-2006 08:04:51

[quote930195908f="Estakin"]Hi my name is james young and like alot of you I am trying to get free crap and i am 2 referals away from a free iPod and i have done 3 referals for 3 different people and I totally think they have screwed me because it hase beeen almost 20 days now I totally don't know what I did wrong or how to actually get more now I can preety much do any freepay or and free sites all i have is freeipods.com and i think a premium freeipods. please help me if you can.

~James~[/quote930195908f]
Are you trying to get referrals? If so, put up a thread in the Trading Post to trade referrals or pay people to do a referral for you.

As for the people who 'screwed' you. post their usernames in the Scammer forum and it will be handled considering that 1) You set it up in the trade module and 2) you completed your end of the deal.

ilanbg

05-04-2006 15:16:19

And 3) They had TR over 4.