Gratis was quick!...but now new problem! Gratis: PLEASE READ

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=3670

prasson

01-12-2004 14:25:28

I hear horror stories about people getting placed on hold and not taken off and Gratis not returning customer service inquiries. They put me on hold and I emailed them and less than a week later they took me off hold and resolved the issue(their mistake). so thats cool, but now this

someone signed up under me with an email address very similar to mine, it cant be a coincidence, i am prasson and some alilihole signed up prasson9987 with the same email provider! probably to mess me up, i sent a pre-emptive email to gratis explaining what happened, i hope they dont put me on hold for that and just delete that referral. it blows that someone would do that! has that happened to anyone else???? if i was going to try to cheat the system, would i use an email so similar to mine??????? i hope they realize that. i hope someone from Gratis read this message.

PaulAnthonyGerdes@yahoo

01-12-2004 19:07:15

that same thing happened to me.. im paulanthonygerdes@yahoo and somebody did like paulanthonygerdis@hotmail or osmething really really similar, they didnt complete an offer though and i never got put on hold.

prasson

02-12-2004 08:14:09

thanks for the heads up man, i hope Gratis sees this the same way and doesnt screw me.

Tremonti

03-12-2004 17:49:48

same thing also happened to me
almost the same name in an email address

im processing

FreeOffersNow

05-12-2004 09:59:25

Good luck with that, I've been ok so far but it's pretty retarded that people spend so much time trying to mess up other people's efforts. I'd assume it's people from places you have posted your links? If not...maybe other people who think that we are "competing" for free stuff....LOL