Offer Completed with no credit Help!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=3660

new2scene

01-12-2004 10:21:05

I have been reading this forum for awhile and have decided to join. Here is my problem. I signed up over 15 days ago for Real Rhapsody and didn't get credit. I have decided I liked it and want to keep it. I went to the form on freeipods.com and filled it out and got the automated response to send my confirmation email to them however there is no email address to send it to. Does anyone here know where to e-mail it to? Has this ever actually worked where they change a status to completed or should I just do another offer? Any help is greatful to this newbie. Thanks

chado

01-12-2004 11:31:14

my friend is having the same problem... but with blockbuster... he has no idea where to send the email also...

kuwan

01-12-2004 11:57:52

I didn't receive credit for the My Daily Dose offer. I'm going through the process of requesting credit for the offer. I also got the automated response requesting my confirmation email.

When you go through the Customer Service Inquiries you don't send Gratis any emails and they don't send you any. All correspondence is done through their web form. So I submitted my registration email into the "Submit Follow-up" form. This page will show you all of your messages to and from Gratis.

So go to your account and use the Customer Service Inquiries form to submit your confirmation email.

new2scene

01-12-2004 12:15:57

Thanks for the replies. I copy and pasted my confimation email into the "Submit Follow-up" form. Hopefully that will work.

phoebe7

01-12-2004 12:24:42

I'm also in the same situation. I signed up for Blockbuster on Nov. 11th, and still no credit. I never even canceled the free trial. I copied and pasted the conf. email I received from Blockbuster in the follow up section. So, I'll see what happens. I'm just going to be patient, and hope that they will correct the situation. Good luck both of you. )

new2scene

03-12-2004 10:01:31

Today they gave me credit for my sign up to Real Rhapsody, so the form thing does work it just took a couple days. Thanks again for the help.