I have a few questions...

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=3631

blackhawk762

30-11-2004 06:28:23

I'm new here, and i have a few questions...

firstly, are there any offers that don't require a credit card? Its a complicated situation and i don't think that i would be able to use it.

secondly, has anyone received their Bose sound dock for their ipod? Ive wanted one for a while, and i was just curious if anyone has received it or not.

thirdly, how do you guys get those pictures in your signatures that show the status of your orders?

lastly, how do you guys get so many referrals? i know a lot of you said to post it online, but when i do that, a lot of people just say its a scam and don't believe me when i say its real. it even seems pretty difficult to convince relatives that this isn't a scam, especially since most of the offers require credit card numbers. well, all of them for all i know.

thats why i ask, are there any offers that don't require credit card numbers?

i apologize if anything i said in this post was against the rules, please don't ban me. I'm new to these forums. just delete the post, please.

thanks for your help in advance.

spamrus

30-11-2004 06:36:29

>>> firstly, are there any offers that don't require a credit card? Its a complicated situation and i don't think that i would be able to use it.

Read the deals available to you, it is very clear what's needed to be done.

>>> lastly, how do you guys get so many referrals?

Try relatives and personal friends.

blackhawk762

30-11-2004 06:43:31

thank you i will read all of the offers. i just wanted to see if there was any of them that don't require a credit card. it would be much easier to not only complete the offer, but convince my friends and relatives that this is not a scam.

callaforn

30-11-2004 07:02:37

If you haven't already signed up for several sites, try googling "conga circles" or joining a conga line to help you get referrals. Basically you complete an offer for someone else and people who sign up after you complete offers for you. You can't get on a line if you've already joined the offer site independently, but there are tons of sites these days, so you can join another offer site under someone's referral and get on the conga. Also, if the credit card trouble is with the card itself, try www. webcertificate. com--you can buy yourself a "credit card" to use on the sites, including the free trial sites, and use the funds for something else later if you decide not to purchase from the offer you've completed.